ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones - Rolling On - DVD Return to archive
August 15th, 2004 09:32 PM
stonedinaustralia i was just in the local music store and saw this DVD

appears to have an unofficial air about it - i.e. no tounge logos - not on virgin - no track/content listing

date of issue is 1991

anyone seen it before or know anything about it - in particular what's on it??

cheers & TIA
August 15th, 2004 09:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have this on a 2-tape video set, the other is "The Beatles - The legend continues" from the "The Best of the British Invasion" series.

Rolling On is a 60 minutes video of the Stones in the 60s and it's good, but many of the footage here is also available in other videos
August 16th, 2004 01:24 AM
corgi37 Its pretty crappy. As well as Stones and Beatles, there was also a Doors one. Hire it if you can - dont buy it.
August 16th, 2004 05:10 AM
Jumping Jack “Rollin On” 1991 Simitar Entertainment 60s Documentary (1 DVD) A

It is in circulation by trading.
August 16th, 2004 06:28 AM
glencar I have the VHS version & it's pretty poor. I believe it ahs some footage from "Charlie Is My Darling" with very little dialogue.