ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About today's header..... Return to archive
August 15th, 2004 09:06 PM
J.J.Flash Please Unholy Trinity, could you put another picture of Charlie, I mean, a happy Charlie. We all need that, please. Our hero is too serious on this one, isnt' he? Come on. Let's smile with him.

Charlie, have a great week! God bless you! You are the best! Sympathy for The Devil is mostly Charlie's work, I mean, that intro using the rim of the drums.....
August 15th, 2004 09:43 PM
Soldatti I'm with you hermano!
We all want a happy Charlie, but a photo of he is enough too.
August 15th, 2004 09:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl See the photo, it's not a sad expression, see the mouth he's smiling, see the eyes... it is a deep look

It's a real great portrait of Charlie I don't see why I must change it as it was posted just some hours ago
August 15th, 2004 10:07 PM
gypsy At first I thought he looked sad and pensive. But looking at the pic how Voodoo describes it, I have a new take on it.
What a handsome man our Charlie is. He looks better now than he did in the 60's!
August 15th, 2004 10:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I'm with you hermano!
We all want a happy Charlie, but a photo of he is enough too.

Muchas gracias amigo! Muito obrigado!

I've got it Voodoo, ok.

And great week everybody!
August 15th, 2004 10:11 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
At first I thought he looked sad and pensive. But looking at the pic how Voodoo describes it, I have a new take on it.
What a handsome man our Charlie is. He looks better now than he did in the 60's!

Exactly my baby, me too. Anyway, I would love to see a drunk Charlie, Charlie teasing Ronnie, Charlie posing beside Mr. Rooooooooostah and Mrs. Rostarete. By the way, where are you Roooooostah, you blonde mofo.... we miss you my american brother! Take care pal!
August 15th, 2004 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If someone can make a stand-still from Charlie in the 4 Flicks DVD when he is watching the HTW screen animation please send it, it is one of the most perverted smiles I have seen of Charlie LOL
August 15th, 2004 11:16 PM
gypsy I can do it by tomorrow...which disc is it on?
August 15th, 2004 11:57 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I can do it by tomorrow...which disc is it on?

Documentary...
August 16th, 2004 11:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
August 18th, 2004 02:55 PM
sun Do you mean a this picture?

August 18th, 2004 05:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great stand.stills Sun!!! Thanks a lot, I meant that sequence but probably some seconds after or before, but that's a very good one, pretyy cool

Your sequence of stand stills is really good... outstanding!

Thanks again

Are those stand stills yours? Are they located in your website?

Check these ones

This is Charlie and Shirley watching Keith

August 18th, 2004 05:12 PM
LadyJane What fantastic photos!

Is it just me or do we all sometimes forget that these guys are human beings just like the rest of us??!!

Here I go again...grabbing for a tissue.

LJ.
August 18th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey

Outstanding Photos !!!!

Thanks !