ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blues Freaks, Check Out These Two Robert Randolph mp3's Return to archive
August 15th, 2004 12:35 AM
WildBillGrover Go to: broadjam.com/gpdownloadrr and enter secret code GPRRS. It asks for the code and an e-mail address, but you don't have to use a real e-mail addy. They might take a while to load, but they're worth it.
August 15th, 2004 01:25 PM
J.J.Flash "Wild Bill, peça rara from Brazil"?!? Is that really you?

anyway, thanks for the tip. I will try to catch these stuff.

Cheers!
August 15th, 2004 08:25 PM
Soldatti Good stuff, thanks!
August 16th, 2004 08:40 AM
WildBillGrover
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
"Wild Bill, peça rara from Brazil"?!? Is that really you?

anyway, thanks for the tip. I will try to catch these stuff.

Cheers!

É, sim! Have fun and remember to eat lots of feijoada!
August 16th, 2004 10:59 AM
shakedhandswithkeith thanks for the link, I like this stuff!!
August 17th, 2004 01:02 PM
Make It Funky Yeah, RR & the Family Band recently opened for Clapton, and were supposed to be support for Kravitz, until he fell "ill", ultimately cancelling his tour, ruining some good cross-over markets for Robert Randolph.

I saw RR at Lee's Palace in Toronto last autumn, with the fabulous opening act, Los Lonely Boys, and both acts were fantastic and extraordinary!!!! I HIGHLY encourage any remote music fan to check out RR&Family Band AND LLBoys in concert and their records.

Moreoever, there is a live record out of Robert Randolph from the Wetlands last year, where they do a smokin' version of Slim Harpo's "Hip Shake Boogie" with incredible hammond b3 organ work. Ted's Jam; The March; I need More Love Every Day Of My Life; Squeeze to name but a few.

Check him out. Hopefully both artists will get opportunity to open up for the Stones on their up coming tour.

Cheers!