ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hurricanes Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 13th, 2004 02:37 PM
charlotte Hope you are not on the west side near Tampa, A big category 4 coming...I have been through a 130mph on the SC coast, not a pretty sight.
August 13th, 2004 02:40 PM
jb My staff AND I are currently huddled in a prayer circle and
sadly, I am trying to look down one of the girls dresses as her tits look nice today....Lord please get us through the storm....
August 13th, 2004 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My staff AND I are currently huddled in a prayer circle and
sadly, I am trying to look down one of the girls dresses as her tits look nice today....Lord please get us through the storm....

You make Joey giggle .
August 13th, 2004 03:07 PM
Soldatti
quote:
jb wrote:
My staff AND I are currently huddled in a prayer circle and

August 13th, 2004 03:08 PM
gypsy Please wear your tardrite 2004, jb. Do it for joey!
August 13th, 2004 03:10 PM
Some Guy Hi gypsy, how are you riding out the hurricane?
August 13th, 2004 03:17 PM
jb [quote]gypsy wrote:
Please wear your tardrite 2004, jb. Do it for joey!
http://www.desertwebcenter.com/YouNeverWalkAlone.html
[Edited by jb]
August 13th, 2004 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Please wear your tardrite 2004, jb. Do it for joey!

Gyps ..................what are your plans for
tonight ?!?!

August 13th, 2004 05:53 PM
gypsy Well, since I live in Oklahoma, I'm riding out the hurricane pretty well.

My mom lives in Sarasota though...I called her...everything is cool where she is...we're not the type to panic about that stuff. I mean, what good is it going to do to freak out about it? You can't control the weather.

joshy, I hope you're safe and sound. I'm praying that your hair stays perfect.

joey,I am doing nothing tonight. I am going to mow the lawn, take the dogs jogging, then watch a couple of movies I rented a few days ago...that are due tomorrow...and just take it easy.

My jaw hurts bad today...I think it's the weather...gotta go pick up some prescriptions before 7:00. Then I'll be feeling fine. And I might allow joey to come over.
August 15th, 2004 07:33 AM
MRD8 WE got blasted by Charley between 9-11 on Friday night...our power went off at 9:15 and still hasn't been restored, we are staying with my Mom and her husband...lots of tree's uprooted and tons of branches piled in yards all over town...we live in Titusville which is next to Kennedy Space Center...30 miles east of Orlando.
August 15th, 2004 12:35 PM
glencar Good luck Mr. D. The storm really petered out as it went up the coast. I understand about 16 people were dead as of yesterday afternoon.
August 15th, 2004 02:02 PM
Jumacfly JB buddie i ve just seen the news, i hope you and your family are ok.
anyway a good news for ya: the bastard who tagged the jew cemetary in Lyon has been caught tonight.he came into the police office while doing the hitler sign....hope this MF will finish his life in jail...

cheers, my best wishes to Charlie and all the RO members of the East coast..

Ju
August 15th, 2004 06:23 PM
glencar Life in jail for grafitti? You French are coming down harder on crime these days!
August 15th, 2004 06:24 PM
glencar BTW Joshy lives in the Miami area which only had some rain. The western half of Florida & then the northeastern parts got hit hardest.
August 16th, 2004 10:33 AM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
WE got blasted by Charley between 9-11 on Friday night...our power went off at 9:15 and still hasn't been restored, we are staying with my Mom and her husband...lots of tree's uprooted and tons of branches piled in yards all over town...we live in Titusville which is next to Kennedy Space Center...30 miles east of Orlando.

Good Luck Bob ..........................

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you always .

J.
August 16th, 2004 10:34 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I am going to mow the lawn

Breasts Heaving ?!?!?!
August 16th, 2004 10:40 AM
jb Thanks everybody...as Glencar pointed out, here in South Florida we had some rain and wind, but nothing significant. Sadly, the west coast of Florida got hit hard, and our thoughts and prayers are with those who have suffered loss as a result of this devastating hurricane.

[Edited by jb]
August 16th, 2004 10:42 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks everybody...as Glencar pointed out, here in South Florida we had some rain and wind, but nothing significant. Sadly, the west coast of Florida got hit hard, and our thoughts and prayers are with those who have suffered loss as a result of this devastating hurricane.

[Edited by jb]

Josh , can you believe the " Cancer News " about Charlie ?!?!

Friggin Bummer !

Jacky !
August 16th, 2004 10:48 AM
jb Yes Joey..b/t the Hurricane and Charlie's throat cancer, it was a very sobering weekend. Sadly, there is very little progress as far as treating most types of cancer...it is a horrible killer which effect us all...
August 16th, 2004 11:05 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes Joey..b/t the Hurricane and Charlie's throat cancer, it was a very sobering weekend. Sadly, there is very little progress as far as treating most types of cancer...it is a horrible killer which effect us all...

Yes , my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in April of 1992 and once he had his surgery in June of that year , he was cancer free and in perfect health for five solid years .

The cancer reappeared in the fall of 1997 and he was dead in two months .

Shiver ..........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky T.

[Edited by Joey]
August 16th, 2004 11:09 AM
jb Very sorry Joey..at least he had 5 more years with your family..often, people are diagnosed and are dead within months....Please never smoke!!!
August 16th, 2004 11:14 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Very sorry Joey..at least he had 5 more years with your family..often, people are diagnosed and are dead within months....Please never smoke!!!

Thanks Josh ......................I may even give up smoking Dope !

Developing .....................................

Shiver ....................................

Jacky
August 16th, 2004 12:37 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Life in jail for grafitti? You French are coming down harder on crime these days!

Nazi grafittis Glencar..it s called profanation you know??
we just follow your beautiful example of Guantanamo
August 16th, 2004 12:40 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Nazi grafittis Glencar..it s called profanation you know??
we just follow your beautiful example of Guantanamo

Thanks Jumacfly....whatever your political beliefs, no one can justify what these hateful people did....
August 16th, 2004 02:45 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Jumacfly....whatever your political beliefs, no one can justify what these hateful people did....

May be with you always !

J. Fly !
August 16th, 2004 03:12 PM
glencar Grafitti = terrorsim? Interesting.
August 16th, 2004 03:12 PM
glencar Joey, were you able to go to any '97 shows? It must have been a tough time for you.
August 16th, 2004 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, were you able to go to any '97 shows? It must have been a tough time for you.

Yes , saw the opening gig at Soldier Field 09/23/97

Sassy !
August 16th, 2004 03:18 PM
glencar I went to Philly for my first show that tour, Shep.
August 16th, 2004 03:19 PM
Bloozehound ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE

by :Scorpions

It's early morning
The sun comes out
Last night was shaking
And pretty loud
My cat is purring
And scratches my skin
So what is wrong
With another sin
The bitch is hungry