ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade Jagger and Kate Moss seminude on the beach (NSC but T&AC) Return to archive
August 11th, 2004 09:06 AM
CS By THOMAS WHITAKER
Showbiz Reporter

STUNNERS Kate Moss and Jade Jagger put the “see” into seaside as they share a giggle on the beach.

The laughing babes cast aside past troubles — and their tops — to sunbathe side-by-side in Ibiza.

The pair fell out in 2000 when designer Jade, 32, found model Kate, 30 was seeing publishing heir Dan MacMillan behind her back.

But as our snaps show, they’re bosom pals again. Now girls, no more bust-ups, eh?

August 11th, 2004 11:35 AM
Sue Supermodel KATE MOSS and jewellery designer JADE JAGGER have kissed and made-up after SIR MICK JAGGER's daughter finally forgave the beauty for stealing her boyfriend.

The pair have been sworn enemies for almost two years (begs02), since Jagger discovered Moss was secretly dating her ex-boyfriend DAN MACMILLAN behind her back.

Since the incident, Jagger has made the depth of her loathing for the sexy 30-year-old model very clear by sending her an un-welcome gift - a gem encrusted necklace bearing the word 'slag'.

But now it seems the women are best friends again after being photographed laughing and joking together on a secluded beach in the Balearic island of Ibiza.

According to friends, Kate - who recently split with boyfriend JEFFERSON HACK - has been longing to bury the hatchet for some time.

A source says, "Kate has really missed Jade's friendship. They both made mistakes and feel it's time to move on and put the past behind them."
August 11th, 2004 11:47 AM
jb Kate Moss is a dog...Jade is still attractive. but I would take Naomi Campbell over either of them as well as Tyra Banks....these are truly beautiful african-amercian woman...
August 11th, 2004 11:49 AM
telecaster Note to self: Never, never have sex with Kate Moss
August 11th, 2004 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Note to self: Never, never have sex with Kate Moss

nINEA ABS SHAE MONKEy!!! nINEA!!nINEA!!!
August 11th, 2004 12:16 PM
Gazza >Kate Moss is a dog...

LOL. She speaks highly of you too, Josh!

Ever seen the White Stripes video for "I Just Dont Know What To Do With Myself"?

Might change your mind. It did mine.
August 11th, 2004 12:20 PM
Factory Girl is Kate Moss in that video?
August 11th, 2004 12:24 PM
beer i love kate moss
August 11th, 2004 01:47 PM
gypsy In the recent Missoni ads, Kate looks beautiful...doing the Brigitte Bardot look. But I have seen photos where she insisted on not wearing any makeup at all, and she has big pores and sun damage...seeing those pics made her more down-to-earth to me. I can't help but wonder how much better we would all look if we had stylists, makeup artists, airbrushing, etc...

Having seen nude photos of Jade, I will say that she and Kate have small saggy breasts...I don't like them. But I don't like fake breasts either. I suggest they each get a lift w/ a very small implant.
August 11th, 2004 01:50 PM
Joey " In the recent Missoni ads, Kate looks beautiful...doing the Brigitte Bardot look. But I have seen photos where she insisted on not wearing any makeup at all, and she has big pores and sun damage...seeing those pics made her more down-to-earth to me. I can't help but wonder how much better we would all look if we had stylists, makeup artists, airbrushing, etc... "

Easy Girl !

" Having seen nude photos of Jade, I will say that she and Kate have small saggy breasts...I don't like them. But I don't like fake breasts either. I suggest they each get a lift w/ a very small implant. "

www.TinaJordan.com

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Purscee Joe !
August 11th, 2004 03:05 PM
jb Bye TSXY!!! Bye SS, Bye Babbie Steelie...BYe Bill Perks, Bye Bye
August 11th, 2004 03:14 PM
beer Jeez! there's no end to this sillieness, Gawd damn JB! Fuck em all!!!!!!!!
August 11th, 2004 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Bye TSXY!!! Bye SS, Bye Babbie Steelie...BYe Bill Perks, Bye Bye

Birdy Bye Bye ................................

I had a little Steelie friend
By morning he was gone
Steelie good-bye
Birdy bye-bye .....

I'm learning how to meditate
So far so good
I'm building the Andrea Doria out of balsa wood
The days really don't last forever
But it's getting pretty damn close
And that's when I remember the things I miss the most:

J.B.
S.S.
Somebody to trust
My Baby Steelie ( cue Walter Becker guitar lick )
The house on the Vineyard
TSYX
These are the things I miss the most ..........( Fade out to Steelie )

Furskee Joe !
August 11th, 2004 06:24 PM
Gazza >is Kate Moss in that video?

YES. Pole dancing!
August 11th, 2004 07:06 PM
gypsy I've seen that video clip on the net...it's pretty saucy...even jb would masturbate to it.
August 12th, 2004 04:20 AM
MarthaMyDear JB WOULD MASTURBATE TO A PILE OF COCKROACHES!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU
TALKING ABOUT, GYPSY?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding...
LAUGHING!!!!!! But, he ACTS like that... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
lol............ PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!!
lol............. PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 13th, 2004 01:50 AM
glencar Scrambled eggs for tits? No thanks.
August 13th, 2004 04:11 AM
Poplar
Looks like Kate has kinda let it go a bit...
August 13th, 2004 09:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Is that photo credited to anyone? Now that's a papparazzi that I can respect.