ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who 8.29.2000 Pro Shot B & P offer Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 14th, 2004 11:12 PM
moonlightmile Offer still available!

Friends, I'm offering up a really great DVD of The Who 8.29.2000 live at Woodlands, TX, Woodlands Pavilion Pro -Shot
I Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, The Relay, My Wife, Baba O'Riley, Bargain, Getting In Tune, Drowned, Pinball Wizard, The Real Me, Behind Blue Eyes, You Better You Bet, Who Are You, 5:15, Won't Get Fooled Again, The Kids Are Alright, Let's See Action, My Generation....for those of you who are interested the offer is to send three blank DVDR's and a postage paid return mailer... send me an email to [email protected] for details...North Americans only please!
[Edited by moonlightmile]
August 16th, 2004 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
moonlightmile wrote:
Offer still available!

Friends, I'm offering up a really great DVD of The Who 8.29.2000 live at Woodlands, TX, Woodlands Pavilion Pro -Shot
I Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, The Relay, My Wife, Baba O'Riley, Bargain, Getting In Tune, Drowned, Pinball Wizard, The Real Me, Behind Blue Eyes, You Better You Bet, Who Are You, 5:15, Won't Get Fooled Again, The Kids Are Alright, Let's See Action, My Generation....for those of you who are interested the offer is to send three blank DVDR's and a postage paid return mailer... send me an email to [email protected] for details...North Americans only please!

I watched this DVD over the weekend and I can say for sure that it is an " A ++ " ProShot !!!!!!!!!!!

...even better than " WHO Camden '02 " !

Yes , THAT good !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J.
August 16th, 2004 03:39 PM
Jumping Jack No one kicks ass like Pete!!!
August 16th, 2004 03:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
No one kicks ass like Pete!!!

J.J. ..............I would like to nuzzle you .

By the way , did you see how bad the " Bassman " looked in that " Woodlands , TX DVD " ?!?!?!?!

The guy was DEFINITELY on " Death's Door " ......and Roger knew it my friend .

Shiver ..............................

Jerceee !
August 16th, 2004 04:26 PM
Jumping Jack He looked like shit but still played a great bass. Love the close-ups of the solos!

I wonder if they will ever play My Wife again or whether it is permanently retired?
August 16th, 2004 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

I wonder if they will ever play My Wife again or whether it is permanently retired?

Hard as a Carp !
Page: 1 2