ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen, R.E.M. to Rock for Political Change (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 9th, 2004 11:33 PM
glencar Gazza, LOL. A good joke is a good joke. I've always wanted to see "The Boss" but it won't be until after President Bush's reelection.
August 10th, 2004 05:01 AM
Gazza ..and I've always wanted to see him in NJ/NY...so maybe next time!
August 12th, 2004 01:49 PM
keith_tif I'm french!
Bruce springsteen and REM are great artists!
G W BUSH is the stupidest man of the World! And he's a liar!
Vote for KERRY and you will change the bad image of the United States!
August 12th, 2004 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
keith_tif wrote:
I'm french!

August 12th, 2004 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gazza, LOL. A good joke is a good joke. I've always wanted to see "The Boss" but it won't be until after President Bush's reelection.

Blue .......... Your chances of EVER touching my monkey this year , OR ANY YEAR for that matter , are getting increasingly and increasingly remote .

Ninea Shae !!!!!!

Ninea !!!!!

Burcee Joe !
August 12th, 2004 02:19 PM
jb
quote:
keith_tif wrote:
I'm french!

We don't take kindly to foreigners critisising our President. Bush shall win in a landslide and we shall investigate the corrupt Chirac who has caused the blood of many Americans to flow b/c of his actions....
August 12th, 2004 02:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We don't take kindly to foreigners critisising our President. Kerry shall win in a landslide and we shall investigate the corrupt Chirac who has caused the blood of many Americans to flow b/c of his actions....

Touch My Monkey ..........................

Go Ahead ................Touch it

Abs Shae !!!! ABS SHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

J . Fly !
August 12th, 2004 03:18 PM
keith_tif jb! You can go watch FARHENEIT 911 of Michael moor and you will undestand that GW Bush is a very honest person!!!))))
Ah!!!Ah!!!!Ah!!!
I don't like Chirac but if Bush had listen french president, no GI had been died!!!

Don't forget that Bush is a friend of Ben Laden's family!!
And he prefers money and buisness that American soldier'life!! And i'm very sad for all these deaths!!
Open your eyes!!!
August 12th, 2004 03:24 PM
SeerSuckersuit Keith_tif

Democrats urge party to shun Michael Moore

By Ron Strom

An online petition drive has been launched by a group calling itself Democrats United Against Michael Moore.

According to organizer David Prince, the effort is to "implore the Democrat leadership to distance itself from Michael Moore and his practices."

Prince says the organization, based in North Hollywood, Calif., consists of 23 people who "actively promote the petition through a multitude of online channels and traditional media."

The group's online petition includes a link where party members can contact the Democratic National Committee. They are instructed to copy and paste the petition into their messages to party leadership.

"We Democrats and other supporters of John Kerry for president petition the Democratic National Committee to forthwith disassociate itself from filmmaker Michael Moore and reject his incendiary, propagandistic methods," begins the petition. "It is our steadfast belief that Michael Moore has violated the public trust by presenting misrepresentation, factual inaccuracy and dramatic re-creation as truth in his films. He has usurped time-honored ethics of journalism, to which documentarians are bound, and has employed classic techniques of deception cognate to totalitarian propaganda."

JB and Joey ..... How do these numbers compare to the numbers in the States ???

Israelis believe Bush better for them than Kerry: poll

Wed Aug 11, 2:43 PM ET

JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Jews overwhelmingly want President George W.
Bush to beat his Democrat challenger John Kerry in the US presidential election
on November 2, according to an opinion poll.

A total of 49 percent of people questioned said they preferred Bush, with
just 18 percent wanting Kerry to win.

Seven percent believed the two candidates were equally good for Israel, while
two percent said they were equally bad for the Jewish state. The rest offered no opinion.

August 12th, 2004 03:41 PM
jb I think Kerry still has the majority of the Jew vote....but I may have to vote for Bush b/c of his love of the jewish people and jewish state....I am first and foremost a zionist committed to the preservation of my jewish homeland and a secure Israel.
August 12th, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey I think Kerry still has the majority of the Jew vote....but I may have to vote for Kerry b/c of his love of the jewish people and jewish state....I am first and foremost a zionist committed to the preservation of my jewish homeland and a secure Israel.
August 13th, 2004 11:56 AM
glencar Most Iraqi citizens prefer Bush to Kerry. Say what you will about the war (and certain of you will bore us all to tears) but Iraq is free & proud & they love George Bush.
August 13th, 2004 12:02 PM
steel driving hammer Yawn.

Bruce should stick w/ singing about another Mill closing.

Tour is getting bad reviews and attendence is low, where are you on this one JB?

August 13th, 2004 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Yawn.

Bruce should stick w/ singing about another Mill closing.

Tour is getting bad reviews and attendence is low, where are you on this one JB?

Baby .................what we drinking tonight ?!?!

Old Red Wine ?!?!

" Jaggerbombs " ?!?!

Please .......................I's justs got's to's knows .
August 13th, 2004 12:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Most Iraqi citizens prefer Bush to Kerry. Say what you will about the war (and certain of you will bore us all to tears) but Iraq is free & proud & they love George Bush.

Good..perhaps he can go and be their President!!!

LJ.

Sorry..glencar..I just couldn't resist!
August 13th, 2004 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Good..perhaps he can go and be their President!!!

LJ.

Sorry..glencar..I just couldn't resist!

Hi LadyJane !

Hi Steelie !
August 13th, 2004 12:08 PM
glencar Um, LJ, he sorta is already...
August 13th, 2004 12:09 PM
glencar Steelie, Springy says that this is the first time he's ever been so political. More BS from BS. The king of BS.
August 13th, 2004 12:09 PM
glencar Hi Joey! You rock.
August 13th, 2004 12:13 PM
LadyJane I guess he is, isn't he??

Makes sense...he didn't win an election there either! Oops!

LJ.
August 13th, 2004 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hi Joey! You rock.

Hi Blue :

Look What I Did :

August 13th, 2004 12:17 PM
glencar Now Lj, you know he won the election in 2000. But that was 4 years ago & this year's win will be an out-and-out victory!
August 13th, 2004 12:18 PM
glencar Joey, any day with Steelie posting is a day with the Stones balsting all day. Perfect. I loves you guys - not in a McGreevey way though.
August 13th, 2004 12:19 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Now Lj, you know he won the election in 2000. But that was 4 years ago & this year's win will be an out-and-out victory!

August 13th, 2004 12:23 PM
glencar Use your words, Joey. I need more to work with.
August 13th, 2004 12:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Now Lj, you know he won the election in 2000. But that was 4 years ago & this year's win will be an out-and-out victory!

HaHaHaHa!! Good joke!

All I can say is...IF he wins, he BETTER win the popular vote this time!!!

LJ.
August 13th, 2004 12:26 PM
glencar Yes, that would be nice. It'd also be nice if the networks would refrain from suppressing the vote by declaring certain states falsely.
August 13th, 2004 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, that would be nice. It'd also be nice if the networks would refrain from suppressing the vote by declaring certain states falsely.

CBS had it out for Bushie in 2000 .............

The Network REALLY has it out for Bushie43 in 2004 .

..now if you will all please excuse me , I just got back from lunch at the " CheeseCake Factory " and I DESPERATELY have to go to the bathroom .

Developing ..............................literally !

******************** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ****************

Sturcee Joe !

[Edited by Joey]
August 13th, 2004 10:15 PM
glencar They have "Cheesecake Factories" in flyover country? Wow!
Page: 1 2 3 4