ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen, R.E.M. to Rock for Political Change (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 5th, 2004 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, but Flipper and The Breck Boy want the French and the Germans, and the mighty UN, the fun loving troika of doom, to get involved with a decision with Iraq, won't that just make the matter even more murky?

The Point is Moot !

This is a War we can not afford ( see rising budget deficits , property taxes , state/local taxes , interest rates , national debt , oil prices , gas prices , health care costs , etc................. )

Lyndon Johnson said it best in 1965 , " This Can NOT be a nation for only the Big , Strong , Rich and Well Fed -- It can not for it will never LAST ! "

LBJOEY !
August 5th, 2004 11:12 AM
Nellcote Which is my point exactly. By joining forces with the three entities I noted, France, Germany & The UN, we will be in Iraq longer than under the present administration.
Either way, it's not a good thing to be in Iraq any longer than we are, however, reality is that the French will want us to stay there until they can get paid for their abandoned contracts worth billions, which could prolong the matter longer.

If the Springsteen tour could be a "get out and vote" only tour, I'd leap to go to it. Anything short of that, and Flipper gets elected, if you do not like all of the negatives you posted, get ready, because Flipper will raise taxes as quick as Teresa can say Three More Months. He comes from Taxachusetts, you know. And he should lobotomize Teresa, as she is quickly becoming a cinder block for Botox Boy...
August 5th, 2004 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

If the Springsteen tour could be a "get out and vote" only tour, I'd leap to go to it. Anything short of that, and Flipper gets elected, if you do not like all of the negatives you posted, get ready, because Flipper will raise taxes as quick as Teresa can say Three More Months. He comes from Taxachusetts, you know. And he should lobotomize Teresa, as she is quickly becoming a cinder block for Botox Boy...

Can you believe Michael Moore dissed Pete Townshend ?!?!

August 5th, 2004 11:28 AM
Nellcote Yes, but didn't Pete throw him the "Regis" lifeline to use "Rockin in the Free World"? Give Pete credit, he felt not to get involved, I read Pete's essay, he was to the point, as usual. Give Moore a dope slap for his treatment of the rock legend. Checked Aerosmith's site last night, they were in awe recently upon meeting 1/2 WHO in Japan recently....Did Aero open for the WHO also?
August 5th, 2004 11:34 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Checked Aerosmith's site last night, they were in awe recently upon meeting 1/2 WHO in Japan recently....Did Aero open for the WHO also?

Wasn't that a great Photograph of Perry and Tyler looking up at " The Chairman of the Board " and hanging on every word that came out of Pete's mouth ?!?!?! Let's face it ................" Aerosmith " is not a bad band .....but compared to THE STONES or THE WHO .............FORGET IT !!!!!!!!

The bands switched bills --- Aerosmith closed in Yokohama and the WHO closed in Osaka .

Oh , .................and I just got back from taking my " Morning Sh## !!!!!!!!! "

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Furcee !
August 5th, 2004 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Yeah sadly I have to agree with Nellcotte. Kerry is an asshole. Anyone that thinks Kerry is or will be any different than Bush has been watching too many televison commercials all their lives and probably still believe the moon is made of green cheese. But ... I don't really care. I've had a good life. I guess the bottom line is is that human beings are incapable of honest self government.
August 5th, 2004 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Yeah sadly I have to agree with Nellcotte. Kerry is an asshole. Anyone that thinks Kerry is or will be any different than Bush has been watching too many televison commercials all their lives and probably still believe the moon is made of green cheese. But ... I don't really care. I've had a good life. I guess the bottom line is is that human beings are incapable of honest self government.

TTM ...........................

Wanna hear some GOOD NEWS ?!?!?! :

" Cincinnati Lifts 25-Year-Old Seating Ban "

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&u=/ap/20040805/ap_en_mu/festival_seating&printer=1

Bercey !
August 5th, 2004 12:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
TTM ...........................

Wanna hear some GOOD NEWS ?!?!?! :

" Cincinnati Lifts 25-Year-Old Seating Ban "

Yes that is good news. 24 years too late though but it is a good illustration of the "cover your ass" policies that politicians use to preempt common sense.
August 5th, 2004 12:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yes that is good news. 24 years too late though but it is a good illustration of the "cover your ass" policies that politicians use to preempt common sense.

TTM ..........................you are a very wise individual and you are RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite posters around here .........I have got my eye on you .

Developing .................................
August 5th, 2004 12:33 PM
jb ain't no party like a rolling Stone's party, cause a Rolling Stone's party never ends.
August 5th, 2004 12:37 PM
Martha
quote:
Larry Dallas wrote:
I'll be in Cleveland and Ann Arbor. Will Sir Stonesalot represent in Philly? What about Martha?

I am there for Gund...I wouldn't miss this for anything inthe world. What are the ticket prices and when does it go on sale? I am typing fmor a library in Lockport NY....Seeing Bob and Willie Tomorrow!

Larry Dallas.....I'll see you in Lexington right?!
August 5th, 2004 01:37 PM
Larry Dallas I live here in Lexington, so I would have to be dead to miss the Dylan/Willie show.

The tix for the Vote for Change show go on sale AUG 21, the day of the Dylan/Willie show.

Have fun at the show tonight. Give us a full report.
August 5th, 2004 01:45 PM
Martha
quote:
Larry Dallas wrote:
I live here in Lexington, so I would have to be dead to miss the Dylan/Willie show.

The tix for the Vote for Change show go on sale AUG 21, the day of the Dylan/Willie show.

Hey Larry Dallas!

I will be on the road headed to the New Haven gig Saturday. Don't know when I'll have access to the internet..prolly late Saturday or early Sunday. I'll report on the shows asap.

Looking forward to meeting you the 21st!

What are the ticket prices for the VTC gigs?

peace,
Martha
August 5th, 2004 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Hey Larry Dallas!

I will be on the road headed to the New Haven gig Saturday. Don't know when I'll have access to the internet..prolly late Saturday or early Sunday. I'll report on the shows asap.

Looking forward to meeting you the 21st!

What are the ticket prices for the VTC gigs?

peace,
Martha

Martha ..................Larry Dallas is a Great Man !

J .
August 5th, 2004 07:19 PM
SeerSuckersuit JB .... What is your take on this article ??

==========================================

Flip-flopping for the Jews
Suzanne Fields

August 5, 2004

Oy vay , as my bubby would say. A lot of Jews will vote Republican this year. Bubby's spinning in the great beyond.

Most Jews vote Democratic, and they have for a long time. They have voted in huge majorities for Democratic nominees since FDR created the New Deal. Several Republican nominees since have only occasionally increased Jewish voting percentages. Dwight D. Eisenhower won 40 percent of the Jewish vote against Adlai Stevenson in 1956; Ronald Reagan won 39 percent against Jimmy Carter in 1980 and George H.W. Bush won 35 percent against Michael Dukakis in 1988. He slipped to 11 percent against Bill Clinton.

Although George W. did a little better with 19 percent against Al Gore four years ago, the president should do better in November. Ed Koch, the former mayor of New York who is as partisan as a Democrat comes, is a Bush man this year.

"I do not agree with President Bush on a single major domestic issue," he says, "but in my view those issues pale in comparison with the threat of international terrorism. The stated goal of al-Qaida and its supporters is to kill or convert every infidel, and that means Jews, Christians, Buddhists and everyone else who will not accept Islam's supremacy."

Critics of George W., Jewish and otherwise, complain that he plays to evangelical Christians (among the best friends Israel has), but there's good reason for people of different faiths, including moderate Muslims in America, to encourage the president's strong stand against terrorism.

Ed Koch, like a growing number of his co-religionists, doesn't think a President Kerry could withstand the pressures from the left-wing radicals of his party, no matter how hard they bit their tongues in Boston. These lefties are hostile to Israel, and cultivate strong links to anti-American partisans in Europe, especially in France and Britain.

John Kerry tells Jewish audiences what they want to hear, and when he imagines he's safely out of their sight, flip-flops. During the primaries, in a speech to the Arab-American Institute, he denounced the fence Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was building on the West Bank. "We don't need another barrier to peace," he said.

Eight months later, with the Democratic nomination safely tucked away, he sang a different tune: "The security fence is a legitimate act of self-defense erected in response to the wave of terror attacks against Israeli citizens."

He suggested that he might send Jimmy Carter, the rare evangelical Christian who is not a friend of Israel, to work on Middle East peace negotiations. When that idea bombed, he blamed the "mistake" on his speechwriters. It's not clear whether John Kerry would encourage negotiations with Yasser Arafat, whom he described as a "role model" and "statesman" after the signing of the Oslo accord. How he really feels apparently depends on where he is, and who's listening.

The Republicans count on Jews in America to spot the Kerry weakness as it affects Jewish and Israeli interests. They are actively courting the 500,000 Jews who live in Florida, where a small shift could make a big difference.

Only one in 10 Jews in Florida are thought to have voted for George W. in 2000, but that was before Sept. 11. A spokesman for the Bush-Cheney campaign does the math. "Without Joe Lieberman on the ticket we get a jump," he told the St. Petersburg Times. "Then you add in the president's Israel policies and our grassroots effort . and you can't help but get a big jump."

Many Jews agree with Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who calls President Bush "the best friend Israel ever had." In January, 31 percent of the Jews surveyed in a major poll said they would vote for the president's re-election. The perils of Middle Eastern politics and worldwide terrorism trump everything else.

When Israel destroyed Saddam Hussein's nuclear reactor in 1981, the world universally - and naively - condemned the raid. Had it not been destroyed, there would be no argument today about whether Saddam has weapons of mass destruction. One of the Scuds that landed on Tel Aviv and Kuwait in 1991 would likely have carried a nuclear tip. Saddam, in fact, had shown no mercy when he used poison gas to kill his own Kurds.

Terrorism in the Middle East was used first against the Jews, but the suicide bombers were but a warm-up act for the terrorism against the United States on 9/11. Jews who take pride in their smarts know the stakes this time.

===================================================
[Edited by SeerSuckersuit]
August 5th, 2004 09:22 PM
mac_daddy from pj mailinglist...
_____

Vote for Change
Pearl Jam is excited to announce the Vote for Change concert tour. Vote for Change is a loose coalition of musicians brought together by a single idea—the need to make a change in the direction of our country. We share a belief that this is the most important election of our lifetime. We are fighting for a government that is open, rational, just and progressive.

“The upcoming election provides everyone an opportunity to change the direction our country is headed and to elect a government that is just, rational and respectful of the views and rights of the people it serves. This coalition of artists wants to be a part of that change.” said Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam.

Artists participating in Vote for Change have merged their energies and talents to focus on states that are expected to have the closest race in the presidential election this fall. This unprecedented effort will include approximately 34 shows in 28 cities in 9 battleground states over the course of a week.

These concerts will feature Babyface, Jackson Browne, Bright Eyes, Dave Matthews Band, Death Cab for Cutie, the Dixie Chicks, John Fogerty, Ben Harper, Jurassic 5, Keb’ Mo’, John Mellencamp, My Morning Jacket, Pearl Jam, Bonnie Raitt, R.E.M., James Taylor, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band and more. These and other artists will appear on separate bills on the same night in selected cities around several battleground states.

Vote for Change artists hope to accomplish a single goal through the tour: to get people to the polls on November 2nd to vote for a change.

The Vote for Change tour will be presented by MoveOn PAC, with all concert proceeds benefiting the work of America Coming Together (ACT).

Be sure to register to vote early and make your Vote for Change!

BACKGROUND:

Unprecedented in scale and strategy, ACT is building the largest voter mobilization effort in history to elect progressive candidates to federal, state and local offices in November. For more information on ACT visit www.act04.com.

MoveOn PAC is a 2.5 million-member online grassroots political action committee working to take back our government. By gathering small contributions from ordinary citizens, it is using the Internet to level the playing field against the interest of big corporate money in politics. It's sister organization, MoveOn.org, raises issues of war and peace, social justice, media integrity and honesty in government. For more information, visit www.moveonpac.org.

TICKETS:

Pearl Jam and Death Cab for Cutie will be performing the following Vote for Change shows:

Oct. 1
Reading, PA Sovereign Center
Oct. 2 Toledo, OH Sports Arena
Oct. 3 Grand Rapids, MI Delta Plex
Oct. 5 St. Louis, MO Fox Theater
Oct. 6 Asheville, NC Civic Center
Oct. 8 Kissimmee, FL Silver Spur Arena

IMPORTANT: A follow-up email will arrive in your inbox soon with information on how to get tickets to the Pearl Jam/Death Cab shows. All dates and venues subject to change.

For more information about Vote for Change, including ticket information and updates, go to www.moveonpac.org

Artist Quotes

"A vote for change is a vote for a stronger, safer, healthier America. A vote for Bush is a vote for a divided, unstable, paranoid America. It is our duty to this beautiful land to let our voices be heard. That's the reason for the tour. That's why I'm doing it."
Dave Matthews

"As concerned mothers, women and most importantly concerned Americans, we are compelled to do what we can to inspire other voters to get involved in this year's election. We hope our participation in the Vote For Change Tour will be a catalyst for positive change.”
The Dixie Chicks

“This is an extraordinary example of America coming together to win this election and change the direction of the country. These artists feel so strongly about this election that they are doing something unprecedented in creating this magnificent tour. They are sending an important message to voters in the battleground states: you can change the country if you go to the polls and vote.”
Ellen Malcolm, America Coming Together

“R.E.M. is very happy to be a part of the Vote for Change Tour. This unprecedented coming together of musicians underscores the depth of the desire for change in our country’s direction, and it feels right to use some of the freedoms granted to us in a democracy to try and effect that change.”
Mike Mills

"It's about showing up and being counted. I'll be there and I hope you will too."
Keb' Mo'

“We’ve always believed that popular culture and populist politics go hand in hand. It’s an honor to be working with so many respected and influential artists, and we’re indebted to them for having the courage to speak out at a time when our country so desperately needs change. For our 2.5 million members and far beyond, the Vote for Change tour will have a seismic cultural impact.”
Eli Pariser, MoveOn Pac

“There has never been a more important time to band together and bring about real change. I want to see Americans everywhere honor those who have fought and died for our right to vote by getting out to the polls on Election Day. Democracy only works if we work it.”
Bonnie Raitt

“I felt like I couldn’t have written the music I’ve written, and been on stage singing about the things that I’ve sung about for the last twenty five years and not take part in this particular election.”
Bruce Springsteen

“This is the fourth presidential election which Pearl Jam has engaged in as a band, and we feel it’s the most important one of our life time. We believe in the power of the first amendment, and have always exercised our right to free speech in every aspect of our lives and music. This year there is no more powerful way for all Americans to exercise that right than by voting. Given the extreme political climate of a country at war, we are proud to stand among the many artists involved in this tour and to encourage Americans not only to vote for a president this November 2nd, but to vote for the change they wish to see in the world.”
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam
August 5th, 2004 09:36 PM
mac_daddy there are these concerts, too...

fwiw, i am going on the 10th (john doe and kritin hersh - hell yeah!)

Concerts for Victory is a grassroots group organizing benefit performances nationwide to raise money for canvassing and get-out-the-vote operations in 17 swing states.

Enjoy the show and help support John Kerry and Democrats in federal, state, and local elections!

Aug. 5 David Wain, Louis CK, Michael Showalter & Zak Orth, Eugene Mirman, Jessi Klein, Bayne Gibby
NYC Knitting Factory Main Space

Aug. 6 Bushwhack! Ape Shape, Creepy Old Truck, & Special Guest TBA
Portland, OR Berbati's Pan

Aug. 10 John Doe, Grant-Lee Phillips, Kristin Hersh, Bedroom Walls, Blake Hazard
LA The Echo

Aug. 15 Punk Rock Heavy Metal Kerry-oke!
NYC Arlene's Grocery

Aug. 29 Benny Cassette of Justice Leeg and Hard 'n' Phil
LA Roxy

[Edited by mac_daddy]
August 5th, 2004 10:40 PM
JaggaRichards Will Al Franken MC any of the shows???????
August 5th, 2004 10:43 PM
Scottfree I just want the bastards that claim they're going to leave the country if their candidate loses, to leave the country....

Paging....Babs, and Baldwin, amongst others.....
August 6th, 2004 03:48 PM
caro
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Kerry recently missed a vote which cost The Peoples Republic of Mass 75 Million. He is the Junior Senator from Mass, isn't he, or is it France?

(...)

Either way, it's not a good thing to be in Iraq any longer than we are, however, reality is that the French will want us to stay there until they can get paid for their abandoned contracts worth billions, which could prolong the matter longer.

You forgot to mention that the French also drank that beer bottle that disappeared from your fridge two day ago.
August 6th, 2004 04:28 PM
Dan "Vote For Change" What a crock. I dont really expect much to change but I will be following the next administration as closely as I did the last one.
In spite of all the left wing banshee howls, I think this is in fact the least important election of our time and neither Bush nor Kerry is really worth voting for. This reminds me a bit of the Humphrey/Nixon race of 1968 only without any spoilers such as George Wallace.
August 8th, 2004 03:36 PM
Martha Larry Dallas HEADS UP! Both Cooperstown and West Haven shows kicked ass....HARD. I think we got 20 different shows over the two nights. I was BLOWN AWAY...and now must have MORE MORE MORE!

Had to buy a second set of Dylan tickets this morning for Lexington to get the field seats...no way in hell will I sit in the stands...they are NOSEBLEEDS!

Are you in the stands or field? This is the only show that separated tickets between the two areas...but I didn't know this until I bought the first pair which were in the stands. Gonna try to return them...if that don't work out I'll try to sell them or give them away.

Field Field FIELD!

Keep with me darlin'!

TMR got both shows in the bag. :-)

over and out,
from the road...Martha

I'm walkin'...
through the streets that are dead.

Walkin'....
with you in my head.....

August 8th, 2004 03:47 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Larry Dallas wrote:
I live here in Lexington, so I would have to be dead to miss the Dylan/Willie show.

"Nobody tinkers with my tweeter.." - Larry Dallas
August 9th, 2004 01:34 AM
glencar Well, at least these concerts will keep some assholes off the streets!
August 9th, 2004 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, at least these concerts will keep some assholes off the streets!

So what's everybody doing for today ?!?!
August 9th, 2004 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:
This reminds me a bit of the Humphrey/Nixon race of 1968 only without any spoilers such as George Wallace.

Frig yeah it's 1968 all over again -- only John Kerry can pull us out of the Iraqi Quagmire ( Sea of Devestation ).

Jacky
August 9th, 2004 04:27 PM
Larry Dallas Martha,

I have field seats and I also have the early admission pass. Maybe we can save a spot for you near the stage. Let me know.

August 9th, 2004 06:25 PM
Gazza >Well, at least these concerts will keep some assholes off the streets!

which ones are you going to, then?

(Sorry, glencar..I didn't mean that. It was just too much of an open invite for a wisecrack!!)

August 9th, 2004 08:11 PM
SeerSuckersuit
Q&A for Bruce Springsteen
By Paul Beston
8/9/2004

In a New York Times op-ed last week, Bruce Springsteen explained why he was participating in the Vote for Change Tour, dedicated to defeating President Bush in November. He also tried to portray his political involvement as a new development, claiming that "I have always stayed one step away from partisan politics." For an artist who usually shows respect for his audience's intelligence, such a claim was surprising. Springsteen has been a dedicated liberal his entire career. In the seventies, he played at the No Nukes shows. In the eighties, he spoke out, albeit obliquely, against President Reagan, and was infuriated when the Reagan campaign tried to use his "Born in the U.S.A." as a theme song (he has not objected to the Kerry campaign's use of "No Surrender"). In the nineties, he disparaged Newt Gingrich during his tour for The Ghost of Tom Joad. He exploited the Amadou Diallo incident in New York with a tawdry song called "American Skin," the closest he has come to musical ambulance chasing. And on his most recent tour he talked of impeaching President Bush.

Springsteen may not have endorsed a candidate before now, but you don't have to be a pundit to guess how he votes. I'm tempted to go on a digression about how liberals are always trying to hide their real views -- if there's nothing dishonorable in being a liberal, why not just admit it? -- but I'd rather focus on something else.

I'd like to help Springsteen answer the four "hard questions" he posed in his Times op-ed. I wish they had some of the depth of his finest songs, but then, that is holding Springsteen to an unfair standard.

Springsteen asks: Why is it that the wealthiest nation in the world finds it so hard to keep its promise and faith with its weakest citizens?

Perhaps, Bruce, you should ask why the wealthiest nation in the world has found it so hard to be honest with its weakest citizens. And you shouldn't confuse outcomes with efforts -- no nation has tried harder to lift its poor out of poverty. By the way, while we're on the subject of poverty, what do you make of President Bush's efforts to allow the parents of poor kids to choose their own schools? What about his attempt to let religiously affiliated charities have their share of the tax dollars that go to organizations trying to help the poor?

Why do we continue to find it so difficult to see beyond the veil of race?

Why indeed? But for this to be a "hard question," Bruce, you need to direct it at those who haven't heard it before: like the NAACP, whose leader compared President Bush to a pimp, or Al Sharpton, who recently implied that President Bush was a segregationist at heart, or your friends on the Left who continue to allege that the Bush campaign "disenfranchised" black voters in Florida, despite the unfortunate absence of any evidence whatsoever for this charge. Asking questions about race, Bruce, is not so hard anymore -- our nation is inundated with race talk. Our previous president even appointed a commission to talk about it full-time. You want answers? Then ask questions of everyone, not just your favorite targets.

How do we conduct ourselves during difficult times without killing the things we hold dear?

With great care and a good faith effort to adhere to our founding principles; in practice, it often comes down to trial and error. You obviously don't like the results of some of those efforts. Assuming, on a wild guess, that you are referring to the Patriot Act, may I ask you: When was the last time you took a commercial flight? Would you acknowledge that those who can't charter their own planes might feel differently about this law than you and your fellow millionaires?

Why does the fulfillment of our promise as a people always seem to be just within grasp yet forever out of reach?

Because we're mortals, not gods. You've written enough songs about man's fallibility, inserting enough Biblical allusions to last several careers, that I'm surprised you would have to ask.

When the Vote for Change tour rolls around in October, some of us will watch and wonder: how would our nation's artists have responded if President Clinton had overthrown two dictatorships, liberated a significant portion of women in the Muslim world, and captured or killed two-thirds of al Qaeda?

Now there's a hard question I'd love to hear Bruce Springsteen answer.
August 9th, 2004 09:33 PM
Larry Dallas How would the country/world have reacted if Clinton (the most criticized President of our generation) had done all that Bush had done as listed in the previous post and still had to raise terror alert levels? The Republicans would have been all over his ass. I'm independent, but I know that all of this shit is nothing but a political game that both sides couldn't do without. As long as they keep us interested and keep us casting a few votes, they'll be able to keep writing themselves checks up on Capitol Hill.
Page: 1 2 3 4