ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shocking Confessions of Janice Dickinson (NSC - SMJC) Return to archive
08-22-02 12:08 AM
CS Shocking Confessions of a Supermodel

August 21, 2002
According to JANICE DICKINSON, no blonde ever had more fun than she did. But the 47-year-old model didn't start out that way. Her early life in Hollywood, FL, is a story of childhood abuse. Her drive to escape cruelty at the hands of her father led the captivating brunette to New York, then Paris, and a career as a supermodel -- and party girl -- during the heyday of the '70s.

During that time, Dickinson graced magazine covers from Vogue to Elle to Cosmopolitan, and allegedly dated a Who's Who of Hollywood stars, including WARREN BEATTY, JACK NICHOLSON, SYLVESTER STALLONE, BRUCE WILLIS and MICK JAGGER.

ET's MARK STEINES sat down with Dickinson to discuss the highs and lows of her exciting life as penned in No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel, and get the lowdown on the men in her life.

MARK: What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say...

MICK JAGGER?

JANICE: You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain. I got the lips to drive a man insane. I am a die-hard ROLLING STONES fan.

MARK: Tell me about the first time you guys kissed.

JANICE: Oh, it was Greek gods in the skies exploding. There was lightning and thunder. He had a girlfriend back in London, JERRY HALL, a girl that I'd worked with. He said that he wasn't with Jerry. I took everybody I met at face value. I didn't necessarily bed them all, but I dated them and I wrote about it.

WARREN BEATTY?

JANICE: Wow! Warren -- consummate gentleman. The smartest man I know next to my son. He was editing 'Reds' when I met him. He taught me to edit film, and how to get the best angles of your face. He's a really great family man. I see him all the time in the Glen. When I told him I was writing the book, he said, "Be intelligent, be smart, be funny, be who you are. Write from the heart." Which is what I tried to nail.

JACK NICHOLSON?

JANICE: He had just come off winning the Academy Award for 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.' What was I supposed to do, not go out to dinner with him? I got a little looped; he was great. You're going to have to go out and get the book to read about what happens the next morning.

BRUCE WILLIS?

JANICE: We called him Bruno in the day. I met Bruno at 5 a.m. in a club. I didn't know he was "Bruce Willis." He was just Bruno. He is one person about whom I made the biggest mental mistake of my life. When we started dating, he only got one job in eight months. He was on a soap opera as a painter. I remember him studying one line for three days, "What color is the paint going to be?" Now when I look back in retrospect, Bruce Willis is the hottest actor in the world. In those days I thought, "He's never even going to get a Colgate commercial." What an idiot I was for having that mentality. He is the most wonderful, wonderful guy.

SYLVESTER STALLONE?

JANICE: He's a very happily married man, but what can I say about my past with Sly? He's probably the funniest man on the entire planet. I'm sorry that his comedies didn't work out, but he's really funny.

For more on the life and times of Janice Dickinson, check out tonight's edition of ET.

08-22-02 04:26 AM
F505 JANICE DICKINSON aka the Happy Hooker.

A clearer case of name dropping i've never witnessed. But i miss the name of Bill Wyman. He f***** a thousand wives and no Janice Dickinson?
08-22-02 04:58 AM
Jumacfly i m sorry but who s that bitch???

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road