ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it only me....... Return to archive
08-21-02 03:47 PM
Shattered ......or does anybody else here think Bruce's new album REALLY fucken sucks!!!!! ????????
08-21-02 03:48 PM
Moonisup Count me in
08-21-02 04:30 PM
jb I vote "yes"
08-21-02 05:19 PM
Joey Bruce Who ???????????

08-21-02 05:25 PM
Honky Tonker Couple of good cuts, but mostly the same ole shit he's been releasing since Human Touch. No where near "Born to Run". Or even "Born in the USA". Needs more guitars!!!!! And songs about interesting people, e.g. Rosalita, Wendy, Sandy, Sherrie Darling, Eddie, Wayne,etc.
08-22-02 12:32 AM
Boomhauer The guy is everywhere, though. Doesn't exactly mean anything good, but he is EVERYWHERE!!!!! TV, MAGS, NET, AWARDS SHOWS, you name it.

Soon the STones will be EVERYWHERE. But I'll like that.
08-22-02 12:39 AM
parmeda Right you are Boom...

Let him have his "15 minutes" and be done with him already. Don't get me wrong, Bruce has paid his dues through the years and it's his time to shine right now.

Soon, my friend...that light will dim. Very, very soon.
08-22-02 01:20 AM
Im_Shattered He lost me at Tunnel Of Love"
08-22-02 05:21 AM
Jumacfly Boomhauer, your avatar is great, BUNDY RULES!!!!!

Cheers

JU
08-22-02 05:56 AM
Mathijs Just be glad that at least some one with a rock attitude gets some attention these days, and not some Britney clone, P. fucking Daddy or any other angry black man with a rented car full with payed models with fake tits. Rock and Roll seems to be almost dead these days, except for some "nu" bands like Nickelback, who is only capable of copying Alice in Chains (but they forget the sheer angst and fear of Alice...).

Mathijs

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road