ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Being Mick Return to archive
08-21-02 06:09 AM
Jacques "Being Mick" will be aired again on French TV "Canal +" next monday 26th, 10:30 pm.
08-21-02 06:11 AM
Moonisup Also? I have it on video!! Nice done by mick and his cocksucking Matt clifford with his "I wanna be hip" sun glasses! You'll see that!!

Moon is up
Matt clifford is down
08-21-02 06:13 AM
egon thanks Jacques ! i'll be watching

egon
08-21-02 06:14 AM
Jumacfly Being Mick is great!!!
but this Matt clifford...ans the other one, the producer with long hair on "too far gone": two big ass holes...!!!

Fuck them, but Mick still rocks and kicks ass !!!
08-21-02 06:20 AM
egon hey Jumacfly !

only now see that u are from france.

so what's a stones concert like in this beautiful country? how's the crowd?

and where do the stones usually play when touring france?
08-21-02 06:36 AM
Jumacfly Hi Egon

well, it depends on....i found french crowd very versatile...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn t...
i ve just seen them in Montpellier with Dylan...so i can t talk about the other town...you know Mtp is in the south of france, i know for example that the crowd in Paris is more
reactive...(there s too much sun in the south LOL!), it must be the same in Marseille were people are "mucho caliente"!!!
the main problem is you must arrive early cause people come in the morning and stand in front of the barriers under a bloody fucking sun all day long.BTW, it s the same everywhere isn t it??

You know for BTB i cross the mountains to Spain, and the crowd in Barcelona was really hot...and i ll do the same next year cuz the olimpic stadium is a very nice place to see them: you re on a hill, feeling the sea breathes, the sound is good..

im sorry for this average answer, but i m a young fan , may be our french friends from this board could give you more precisions!!!!

well, the places :

Paris, Stade de France
Marseille, stade velodrome
Lyon , stade gerland
Montpellier(rules!!), espace Grammont
and also Nice, near Nellcote!!

Cheers

08-22-02 07:29 AM
egon

hello Jumacfly

Merci beaucoup pour l�info.

might not be a bad idea to go and see them in Spain.

even here in the south of France i always find people very tame at concerts. they watch, listen, applaud and... on to the next song. (while everything else they do is with a temperament)

i've only seen the stones in Holland, so if there are
any other French people who have some experiences to share about the French concerts?

ciao

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road