ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't stop is great Return to archive
08-20-02 03:22 PM
Moonisup I love don't stop!!! I admit, I was a little critical, but if you listen a few times, it's GREAT (with thanks to oldfan ofcourse)
08-20-02 03:27 PM
jb What does it really sound like?
08-20-02 03:30 PM
Moonisup I'll mail if you want to! Well it sounds stonesy, wit a lot don't stop, I can't help it. I like it!!!
08-20-02 03:32 PM
tumblingdice jb you make me laugh like a young joey with your Beatle bashing shit!!! I think it's all in fun, and just seeing your signiture on your post cracked me up!!!
No offence to F505, but man that was funny
[Edited by tumblingdice]
08-20-02 03:38 PM
Boomhauer Has anybody actually seen more than one report (I think at launch.com) about when exactly the single is coming out? I mean, if it is supposed to come out a week from tomorrow here in the US, don't you think we would have heard it from billboard.com, or rollingstones.com for that matter? What about radio stations; after they play a Stones song, I usually just hear something about the tour or about 40 Licks, but no mention of a single.

I mean, I e-mailed a radio station and here is the reply I got: .

Exactly, no reply at all! Damn bastards, at least they could have sent me something about the matter.

BTW, does anybody know when www.40licks.com is coming up? Two weeks from the tour and it's still under construction. Well, Stonesdoug said something about how they are going to run a TV campaign for Forty Licks during Labor Day weekend, so maybe that is when it comes up.
08-20-02 03:40 PM
The Eggman Moonisup iam dying to hear it, could u have it in ur heart to send me it? Plz and Thx
08-20-02 03:44 PM
sandrew I think it's a really good song, liked it immediately. I always thought it was coming out on Aug. 28, but apparently that info was faulty.
08-20-02 03:46 PM
Moonisup Look at shidoobee ore here on this board. Look at a topic started by oldfan!!!!
08-20-02 04:03 PM
jb Speaking of Joeyc10, where is he? And where is Max too?
08-20-02 04:05 PM
Moonisup at I love Beatles.com hahahahahahaha
(just kidding)
08-20-02 04:09 PM
jb Actually Joey C10 does like the Beatles and the Who more than the Stones. However, his kindness and thoughtfulness to me have made all the difference!
08-20-02 04:12 PM
Moonisup I know jb, i know. Joey is a nice guy. Jb do you have don't stop already!!??
[Edited by Moonisup]
08-20-02 04:25 PM
jb No....but I am really somewhat computer illiterate and cnnot figure out how to download....
08-20-02 04:32 PM
Moonisup aw fuck, just look at shidobee (We are both members of it!) and look at the message of old fan! The link at Shidoobee isn't working anymore.I just can give it to you by mail ore msn?!?!?!

this one!

[Edited by Moonisup]
[Edited by Moonisup]
[Edited by Moonisup]
08-21-02 01:45 AM
Boomhauer
quote:
sandrew wrote:
I think it's a really good song, liked it immediately. I always thought it was coming out on Aug. 28, but apparently that info was faulty.

Where did you find this out, sandrew?
08-21-02 02:18 AM
steven
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I'll mail if you want to! Well it sounds stonesy, wit a lot don't stop, I can't help it. I like it!!!

08-21-02 02:22 AM
steven hello moonisup,

my name is steven from hamburg / germany. i wanted to download "don`t stop" from the shidoobeeland source. But I didn`t have luck. Would you be so nice, to send it to me on e-mail.
i`m so excitedt hearing the new single.

my e-mail address: [email protected]

thank you very much
08-21-02 02:47 AM
The Eggman ditto : [email protected]
08-21-02 03:16 AM
blindedbyrainbows Soon as I heard it, I loved it!! Can't wait to hear the studio version soon.
08-21-02 04:10 AM
Moonisup I can't get it mailed!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Moonisup]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road