ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keiths Brown Nose Return to archive
08-20-02 09:51 AM
Honky Tonk Man When Keith said Mick was joing the Brownoses, i did not really know what he meant. Keith comes out with lots of old 1950s phrases.

Anyway, my dad told me what it means. For those not familiar it means sucking up to someone. An ass kisser for you Americans. When the term brownnose is used, its usually refering to the Establishment.

In a round about way it means, your nose up someones ass. Hense brown. Well, you know what thats refering to. SHIT!

Geez

Alex
08-20-02 10:08 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh good lord...
08-20-02 10:26 AM
nankerphelge Thanks HTM -- didn't know that little factoid. Can you please see if he ever heard of a "Pivot Man" in a "Circle Jerk." Perhaps that too is an old phrase unknown to us here in the US.

thanks in advance

08-20-02 10:32 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well, i expected alot of you would know what it meant. Its just that i had never heard the term before. Its just not in common use these days i guess. All part of the Keith character.

Nanker, if you really didnt know the phrase, glad to of informed you, otherwise i take your sarcasam lightly, LOL

Alex
08-20-02 10:41 AM
nankerphelge Mild sarcasm HTM -- but I am interested in your pop's reaction to "Pivot Man"
08-20-02 10:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot Alex, if he slaps you, it's OK.

If he smiles and winks at you...run.
08-20-02 10:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, Im going to ask him over dinner!

Alex
08-20-02 10:52 AM
Maxlugar Thanks Alex!

Can you ask your Dad what "Bukkake" means?

I met some nice Japanese business men up here in Lake Placid and they said they wanted me to be in their new "Bukkake" movie?

That was nice of them, I think. There's about 30 of them and me to be in the film. I'm supposed to show up at 6:00PM so let me know before then. They must see some talent in me. Finally someone does!

Thanks In Advance (TIA)!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
08-20-02 10:52 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'm glad I'm not eating at your house tonight.
08-20-02 11:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man Im 19 next month, im getting to old to ask my dad what words mean! Over the past ten years i can remember asking what hookers are, what the word "Cock Sucker" means. Thers been some classics over the years!

Just tell me what it means!

Alex
08-20-02 11:23 AM
nankerphelge Max, did they give you a crown to wear or anything like that? I would caution against it -- it could be the Drag Queen show and you could be Pivot Max!!! I've heard that you don't want that!

08-20-02 11:31 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey, when you ask him about bukkake, make sure you ask him about "fluffers" too. You can't have bukkake without fluffers.....at least this is what I've been told. Not that I know what any of that means anyhow.

Just ask him, and report back to us.

Oh, wait till he's taking a big swig of something to drink...hot coffee or tea would work best.
08-20-02 11:54 AM
Jumacfly Brown nose ok....means ass eater, mange cul, ok....
thanks Alex, I wasn t able to find it in my english scolar book, lol!!!

Cheers
08-20-02 04:00 PM
Mother baby "brown nose" means, today, means acceping a knighthood with the intent to kiss ass,??? now I guess it means whatever Keith says it does.
08-20-02 05:49 PM
Honky Tonk Man Keith didnt say what it meant. Its what he thinks Micks done. He has stuck his nose up the establishments ass. Simple as that. Micks an ass kisser, always has been

Sir Stonesalot!

Im not asking what it means. I will figure it out some other way!
08-20-02 11:06 PM
Lacride
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Brown nose ok....means ass eater, mange cul, ok....
thanks Alex, I wasn t able to find it in my english scolar book, lol!!!

Cheers

J'ai trouv� Brown-nose dans "Harraps, Dictionnaire argot A-F, F-A" �dit� en 1980. Mais de toute fa�ons, l'expression est assez imag�e pour deviner de quoi il s'agit!
08-21-02 01:57 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Well, i expected alot of you would know what it meant. Its just that i had never heard the term before. Its just not in common use these days i guess. All part of the Keith character.

Nanker, if you really didnt know the phrase, glad to of informed you, otherwise i take your sarcasam lightly, LOL

Alex

....OH! It's still used to great effect here in OZ. But Keith? A brown nose; doubt it! Unless Chuck Berry happens to be in the room.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road