ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Remasters are out today!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
08-20-02 06:51 AM
stone jr. Yes, it's the day(i think)for the remasters to come out.
Here are the albums.

Englands Newest Hit Makers
12X5
The Rolling Stones, Now!
Out Of Are Heads
December's Children
Aftermath
Got Live If You Want It!
Between The Buttons
Flowers
TSMR
BB
LIB
GYYYO!
HR
MHR
The Singles Colletion
Metamorphsis

08-20-02 07:55 AM
corgi37 This is brilliant news. i can believe metamorphasis is among the releases. I bought it on lp so very long ago, and thought it contained some absolute gems. The last track "I'm going down" is such a wicked tune. Money limits me to only buying a few. I have held off replacing some old lps just for this day. 1st cab off the rank is Beggars, let it bleed & metamorphasis. I only re-bought ya ya's last year (some fucker has stolen my prior 3 cds of it, shows good taste, but bad manners), so i think i'll wait. I was actually hoping ya ya's would have 2 extra songs on it. Satisafaction and gimme shelter, similar to what the who did with live at leeds. Anyway, happy days all round i guess.
08-20-02 10:20 AM
Ken
quote:
stone jr. wrote:
Yes, it's the day(i think)for the remasters to come out.
Here are the albums.

They were pushed back a week. I ordered 5 of them
to try out.

Ken
08-20-02 10:29 AM
Lazy Bones I just got back from my local music haven and learned they're out next week - per a phone call to Philly at 10:00am ET this morning. Unfortunately, ABKCO hasn't ironed things out in Canada and the series will only be available (in Canada) as an import (US). Has anyone seen them, retail, yet?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road