ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's get a few things straight! Return to archive
08-20-02 06:09 AM
gypsymofo60 Firstly I want to apologise for diverting from the threads that are currently running, but a few people around here seem to be under the impression that because I'm not jumping up & down over 40 Licks, and have said so, that I am somehow ANTI_ Stones; nothing could be further from the truth....They were in thier hey-day "The Greatest recording/live band on the planet". They will always be my favourite group, and I admire each,and every musican who has been a regular member of "The Group". Nor am I, as I've been accused anti- American......Yes I have been critical of 40 Licks, so what? It's not as though I'm accusing them of pedophilia for Christ's sake, or spitting in the face of God. It is just an opinion, not a protest, not a call to fucking arms, an opinion! The shows will be the usual knock-out events,and if they make it to Australia, I will go, enjoy the show, and go home happy. And now that REALLY IS my last post on the subject of 40 Licks.....Slag me all you like(you know who you are), you wont get me to fetch this stick no more.
08-20-02 08:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not gonna fetch?

Then why do you keep posting about this?

Admit it, you enjoy it as much as I do!

Fuckwit!(I love that!)
08-20-02 08:54 AM
Boomhauer I never said you were anti-Stones. You just repeating the same bullshit over and over. We know you don't want the album. So just shut-up about it now and find something new to talk about since it doesn't interest you.
08-21-02 01:53 AM
gypsymofo60 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ----huh! Wah! Oh! not you two again. I told ya! I'M FUCKING BORED WITH IT! ...Find some loser, find some jerk...someone else to do your dirty work. Goodnight sweet Prince! and goodnight Chong!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
08-21-02 02:09 AM
Boomhauer OK, got some ?'s for you, Gypoff:

1)How old are you? (Probably in the range of 20-40, which is truly sad because you act like an 11 year old)

2)You got problems at home? (Hey man, everybody has problems; too bad your's has something to do with an album called 40 Licks and the band the Rolling Stones. Pretty sad there, Gypoff. I thought you might worry more about your health or your bills, but I see that your dislike of an album [because you think a group of 4 individuals and other musicians are soooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy] is the biggest thing on your mind these days. SAD......)

3)Are you building up a lot of stress from something that means nothing to you? (Well, only you can answer that.)

I can see how you are tired of this. Bitching and repeating things over and over can cause accute stress. Relax, man. But hey, I do recommend you get those ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's, because you need them.

See ya down the road, dung-sack collector! (where the hell did that come from?)

Oh yeah, have fun at the shows. The guys you say are sooooooooooo lazy and have sooooooo much material, that they should automatically go into the studio and work for you, well, they're going to put on a pretty good one. And it's just for you. Because you are the only one that matters.
08-21-02 02:22 AM
gypsymofo60 Dear Nostradamus! My, my aren't you the eloquent one!.....How old am I? What a hoot! AHHH! it would appear to me that you're the one with the home based personal issues. Like I said "Time Warp"..I'm bored with your ramblings, sounds like some sort of chemical psychosis to me; So piss off, there's a good lad, I really am quite tired now.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road