ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Prince of Walles Trust Concert, Hyde Park, London June 29, 1996
By Neal Preston

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Unbelievable! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
08-21-02 11:21 AM
Moonisup you're on the jazz again jb. I don't know, maybe I seen him sunday (never met him by the way). There is a stonesday in Utrecht. I am going, I think he is too

Rik
08-21-02 11:23 AM
Boomhauer JB, what the fuck is going on at the airport down there? Is this an attack? Shit, I hope the they find the bastards that did this and teach 'em a lesson!
08-21-02 11:29 AM
Moonisup What's happening then?
08-21-02 11:46 AM
jb Some people at the airport reportedly had a hard time breathing and one area was evacuated as a pre-caution and hazadous material team sent in. Here in S. Fla, people very nervous as anthrax first showed up in Boca Raton...seems like a false alarm, but who knows!
08-21-02 07:28 PM
Maxlugar This is the last bit of proof we need to kill Saddam.

Even if he didn't do it, ya know?

KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

Yeah!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
08-21-02 07:53 PM
nankerphelge Soon my C10 brother. Soon!

In the meantime, enjoy the The Mother of All Stones Tours.

08-21-02 07:53 PM
gypsy Sir Stonesalot, that's not true about chicks mostly liking big muscled-up guys. I like them tall and lean. Those muscular weight-lifting guys get fat when they quit lifting. I like 'em long and lean, cuz you know that they won't get fat when they get older. Just my two cents!
08-21-02 08:54 PM
Joey "I like 'em long and lean, cuz you know that they won't get fat when they get older ."

Tommy Lee is available again ............

08-21-02 08:57 PM
gypsy Umm, no, too many tattoos. Plus, he's dating Prince's ex-wife, Mayte Garcia. He even had an imprint of her lips tattooed on his neck recently. Now, they'll probably break up, and Tommy will be stuck with more stupid tattoos, eh?
08-21-02 09:14 PM
Joey Er ....Gypsy ......you obviously haven't seen the tape of Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee's honeymoon video yet .....

Forget the " Beck Starter Kit " , I'll bring this baby over tonight and pop it in the VCR for ya ...........

After a half hour of this " Gypsy Kit " , you and I will both be sportin new tattoos this time tomorrow evening .

Joey Lee

08-21-02 11:43 PM
gypsy Joey, I do in fact OWN that video...bought it in Florida for some outrageous price. Sure, Tommy Lee has some things going in his favor. Yes, he's hung. But, that isn't that important. What really stands out about that tape is that Pamela doesn't seem to get any satisfaction, but Tommy does. It's sad...sad...sad.
08-21-02 11:48 PM
Martha Gypsy wrote:"I like 'em long and lean, cuz you know that they won't get fat when they get older."

Oh honey..do I agree with that..and I married a lean.. gorgeous man who's long in all the right places...

I only get my rocks off when I'm sleeeeping...

partying tonight on Rocks Off,
Martha

08-22-02 10:04 AM
Joey "What really stands out about that tape is that Pamela doesn't seem to get any satisfaction, but Tommy does. "

.....so ?

Your point ???????????????????

Joeykins
08-22-02 11:03 AM
Sir Stonesalot Who the hell was talking about muscles? Where did you see the word "muscles" in my post?

I was talking about a big, fat cock. Chicks go for big, fat cocks.....and long and lean cocks....but not short and stubby cocks...

I heard Joey was so happy with his 1st pubic hair that he pissed out of it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Gimme an S----S!
Gimme another S----S!

Yadda yadda yadda...*fart*
08-22-02 11:32 AM
jb Sir, when I was in college,I "dated" a very attractive japanese girl named Yuko. Her fahter was supposedly the Johnny Carson of Japan. After several "dates", she said in her Japanese accent words which seem just as relevant today. "you got long thin one".
08-22-02 11:38 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Are you coming to Holland to?

Guess who's in Amsterdam *right now*...

-tSYX --- hear me baby... ain't no stranger!
08-22-02 11:47 AM
Moonisup And do you like it!! amsterdam is 25 minutes away from my home. Enjoy!!! Don't smoke to much hash!!
08-22-02 11:48 AM
jb Moon, this individual has been very nasty to me...please be careful.
08-22-02 11:51 AM
Moonisup Is that soooo? I hope he isen't a beatle fan!! Are you Savage??
How are you doing btw jb?
08-22-02 11:56 AM
jb Doing fine...lost a Motion for contempt this morning against a deadbeat dad who owes 12,000 in child support. Tried to get this prick tossed in jail, but as usaul,judge gives him another month to make up arrears...Sorry, you probably have no idea what i am talking about...
08-22-02 11:58 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
jb wrote:
Moon, this individual has been very nasty to me...please be careful.

Because you were very nasty to me, JB! Remember that golden rule... I am very tolerant of other people's band-likings. You are not. We've accepted this - let's get over it, rather than making personal comments. For all you know I help orphaned children or run the Peace Corps or something. And for all I know you campaign for preservation of the wetlands and empty your wallet to the Salvation Army guy ringing the bell outside Stop'N'Shop. I've been nice and ignored you when you slagged the Beatles and wasn't even going to get invovled in this discussion until you smack me up. So let's drop it before it gets ugly, OK?

I was raised tolerant - I had to be - my poor parents, loving The Eagles... gahhh!

As for whether or not I'm a Beatles fan, Moon... I'd plead the fifth but I'm in a forign country... so yes, I like the Beatles - but I don't think you can compare them to the Stones - they're just two seperate worlds. I love 'em both. And I hate "Indian Girl" and "Fool To Cry". And rather like "Memory Motel" - cute little throwaway number, Keith sings much better than Mick on that one - though he didn't have mutch to say!

-tSYX --- She got a miiiiind of her own...
08-22-02 12:01 PM
Moonisup Well I can read English, I have a date tonight with my girlfriend (who sadly isen't a stonesfan, I don't know many stonesgirls about 20 years of age!). But I'm sorry you lost it. Those pricks who don't pay their kids after making them!! You're doing a nice job their jb. sorry you lost!

moon is up
08-22-02 12:27 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Doing fine...lost a Motion for contempt this morning against a deadbeat dad who owes 12,000 in child support. Tried to get this prick tossed in jail, but as usaul,judge gives him another month to make up arrears...Sorry, you probably have no idea what i am talking about...

JB I know this shit happens all the time...my brother is a dead beat Dad (and alcoholic) and I know of other people suffering in this type of situation...why DO the judges continue to let them have ONE more bloody month??? If the child-support situation was as stringent as the IRS's rules for paying I think it would help this problem immensly...any thoughts...and God bless you for doing your job.

By the way I love the Beatles and the Stones and to compare them, in my opinion, is irrelevant...and they were friends in the day so I respect and honor that.

08-22-02 12:34 PM
Moonisup Well I don't think they were that close after the John lennon interview in the seventies, in wich he burned the stones down!
And the friendship of keith and macca, I wouldn't bet on it. Only George he's a cool guy, but underestimated, by the massive ego's of M + L. And Paul and yoko were fighting over the royalties about one song (don't remember), not lennon/macca, but macca/lennon. Could you imagine Keith and Mick doing that. I don't!!!!!

Moon is up
08-22-02 01:46 PM
jb Unfortunately Martha, domestic law (divorce,child support, adoption,retraining orders) is one of the most frustrating areas to practice. As I am sure you know,the courts are so overloaded with cases, yet, states, and particularly here in the South, have cut back staffing budgets to a point where there are simply not enough Judges to even hear cases. Thus, issues such as child support, modification of support, etc lay dormant for months and in some cases years, before it they get heard. The Courts, understandably, are more concerned about domestic violence as they don't want to be the "judge" who let some maniac slash his wife's throat b/c her restraining order did'nt get heard. sadly, this was long overdue, and tragically many courageous woman fell victim to animals before they could get protection.
As far as contempt of court, I have to first get a hearing before a master(a court appointed lawyer )...this may take months...once I have the hearing and present evidence of past due support, the master always gives the deadbeat a "purge" period to pay up....If he doe'nt pay, I have to have another hearing and they has to be an affirmative finding of contempt...again, the loser is given more time to pay....Finally, if I ever get in front of the Judge(who has the authority to issue a bench warrant) , he/she still gives the non-paying party more time...like today! Basically, judges do not want to spend the time on an evidentiary hearing and are reluctant to put "non-violent" offenders in jail...it is disgraceful as the harm to the wife and children is devastating....I have greatly reduced my handling of these types of cases as they tear me apart and I feel guilty charging some of these clients as it may literally take food out of their childres's mouths. I always tell my boys,ages 6 and 9, to be grateful for what we have and this year I intend on bringing them to a domestic shelter t help feed people who are but for the grace of god.
anyway, sorry to get off the Stones, but this stuff really is sad!
08-22-02 01:51 PM
Joey "And Paul and yoko were fighting over the royalties about one song (don't remember)"

Howard Stern did a wonderful interview with Paul McCartney in which Paul mentioned that he was currently fighting with Yoko over the song " Yesterday " . Macca felt that since John Lennon had nothing to do with the track , the songwriting credits should read : McCartney / Lennon and not Lennon / McCartney .

Yoko told him to piss off and go bang Heather .

and now ................THIS :

JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Jo JJJJJ J Joey

08-22-02 01:53 PM
Moonisup hahahahahahaah. Heather with her husband sirie paul banging!! UGH!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
08-22-02 02:17 PM
gypsy Damn, jb, that's sad. An Asian girl telling you that you basically don't have any girth?
08-22-02 02:18 PM
Joey " Damn, jb, that's sad. An Asian girl telling you that you basically don't have any girth? "

But is she satisfied ????????

08-22-02 02:22 PM
jb Joey, at first, I thought you were responding to my legal diatribe...I should have known better...is the asian post on this thread...how ridiculous to go from that to domestic violence..only here...P.S. I took it as a compliment...I always thought I was more like Howard Stern's description of his weenie!
Page: 1 2 3 4

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road