ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blue Play Rally in Mexico City - Congratulations to...! Return to archive
08-17-03 02:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Rocks Offers LOL, well a 4th place is good

08-17-03 02:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Rally produced by American Express and Best FM (and Mix Up) was a sucess, the prizes were great, fourth place was for our friends Rolling Gus, Xochitlstones, Omar and Cesar (Gomper) and of course their spiritual advisor Rogerriffin.

First place was a trip to see the Stones at the Twickenham Rugby Ground in London!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-17-03 03:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some pix from the event

This is Laura with Marimar before wearing the official tee and then with Miguel, nice team, they didn't win but had a lot of fun

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-17-03 03:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Rogerriffin getting high

08-17-03 03:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl These are Panda, Jocelo, Cindystone, and Johnny B. Good

08-17-03 03:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gomper and Omar

08-17-03 03:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some of the cars

08-17-03 03:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl These were the winners (I think but I'm not sure as I only attended the kick off)

08-17-03 09:38 AM
rogerriffin NO, VOODOO CHILE, THEY AREN�T THE WINNERS, THE WINNERS WAS THE PEOPLE THAT HAD THE CAR WITH FORTY LICKS TONGUE:

IN THE NIGHT WE DID RECEIVE A IRON CUP WITH STONES AND BLUEPLAY LOGOS, A NUMBERED POSTER WITH TONGUES AND AMERICAN EXPRESS LOGOS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE EVENT, I GOT THE 004 OF 350, AND A TSHIRT WITH FORTY LICKS TONGUE, FREE BAR FOR ALL THE NIGHT, AND OF COURSE AN EXCLUSIVELY LITHOGRAPHS IN 3D WITH FOUR PLACE PLATE.

PROUDLY 4 PLACE TO, ROCKSOFF TEAM.
[Edited by rogerriffin]
08-17-03 10:21 AM
gomper Congratulations for the winners, altough our team complete the rally in first place we were 2 points behind the winners who had 41 points, we've got 39 and that placed us in fourth, the second and thrid place were tied with 40 points.

I admit I was very sad for our fourth place but now I'm fine and happy for that wonderful night, they were two hours of exciting competition that I won't forget.

Saludos y VIVA MEXICO.
08-18-03 08:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl