ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones in N.M.E. Return to archive
08-15-03 11:25 AM
Scot Rocks Picked this up a few days ago, good Keef interview in the normal magazine and great Keef pic on the cover. Also, there is a special NME Originals Stones magazine, spanning the 60s, was pretty interesting to read, also reported on IORR...

Aug. 14: The Rolling Stones in NME
IPC Media have made a special NME Originals magazine in UK, featuring reprints from NME 60's versions, lots of great pictures, historic articles, news stories, live reports, record reviews and interviews just as they appeared week by week back in the 60's. It's available in stores as well as by mail. Also, this week's edition of the NME magazine is a Keith cover special with interviews. See NME.com.

http://www.iorr.org

Cheers

Mark
08-15-03 01:57 PM
jb Hey Mark...how are things in lachness land? Sorry no one responded to your post....I think you have been absent too llong and people forgot who you are....good luck...
[Edited by jb]
08-15-03 04:08 PM
hotlicks ARE YOU GOING TO THE GLASCOW GIG SCOT ROCKS?
08-15-03 04:57 PM
Gazza Mark

me and hotlicks were talkin' the other day about what had happened to you,as you seemed to have gone AWOL since the end of the football season.

Hopefully we'll see you in Glasgow - I'll be at both shows and hotlicks will be at the 2nd one.

werent you going to London as well?
08-18-03 10:58 AM
Scot Rocks Hi, yep Im going to Glasgow for the 1st show on the Monday and to London for the second Twickenham show on the Sunday. For London Im flying down on the Sunday morning leaving Glasgow at 9am and I fly back on the Monday afternoon. I read about the meetup in London would loved to have been there, however there was no way I could make it, the expenses of staying down for longer and lack of time off work (Well I had to consider all those Champions League games!!!) prevented it.

Lol, my absence has nothing to do with the end of the football season. It is mainly down to the demise of my ancient computer and the new one which did not work either, so I am still waiting for the new one to get fixed and for the time being I am only able to go online at the uni library or my dads laptop, restricting my input here.

Would be cool to see some of you, at Glasgow I am in Standing area and in London I am in section B5, Pitch seat 26.

Hope to be back here as soon as I can as a regular, when I get the computer fixed.

Cheers

Mark
08-18-03 12:58 PM
mac_daddy is the NME site a pay-per-view deal?

does it work with netscape/mozilla??

I have tried and tried to see the Keith stuff, to read the extra reader questions (and see if mine made it), but all I get is the front page...