ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© (while we get some pix of tonight's show)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aer Lingus Strike? Return to archive
16th August 2007 01:25 PM
glencar I got an email from Aer Lingus that a strike threat is looming...

Dear Customer,

We want to inform you that Aer Lingus has received notification from our pilots union of a strike action scheduled to begin 12:01 am on Tuesday, August 21st through Wednesday, August 22nd. As a result, all flights will be cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. Additionally, there will be a limited number of flights arriving into and no flights departing from the United States on Thursday, August 23rd.

In the best interest of our customers, we recommend that Aer Lingus transatlantic travel be avoided Tuesday, August 21st through Saturday, August 25th.

Passengers are strongly urged to call Aer Lingus directly at 1-800-474-7424 to change travel plans or log onto aerlingus.com for the most up to date information. All changes to bookings should be made through our Call Center to avoid incurring change fees. As we anticipate high call volume, we regret any long on-hold time as we try to accommodate each individual passenger.

We appreciate your patience and understanding with our efforts to meet your travel needs.

Thank you,

Customer Care

16th August 2007 01:45 PM
gimmekeef Theres always Cunny.....
16th August 2007 02:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Theres always Cunny.....

Their inflight meals taste so much better...
16th August 2007 02:45 PM
Nellcote The approval for a strike was voted on 23 February 07,
which means unless an agreement was reached on a contract,
it could occur at anytime. Any flight interruption insurance purchased after that date likely will not provide coverage. Spend a bit more time on the Emerald Isle enjoying life....
16th August 2007 03:19 PM
glencar If only I didn't have to work on Tuesday...
16th August 2007 03:23 PM
steel driving hammer lol, Well you have to ask yourself a question,

What is more important to you, work or Stones.
16th August 2007 03:25 PM
glencar LOL "I'm still thinking..."
17th August 2007 04:42 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Just extend your stay, Europe is very nice. Come over to my place and I'll show you Amsterdam !
17th August 2007 06:54 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Just extend your stay, Europe is very nice. Come over to my place and I'll show you Amsterdam !

I would like to caress your avatar.
18th August 2007 02:48 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

I would like to caress your avatar.

Why?
18th August 2007 10:22 AM
egon well glenny, you should have taken my advice;
NEVER fly with an Irish airline...

Anyway, the only thing to do now is cancel your ticket
and book a flight with British Airways to London.

See you there. 1st 30 pints are on me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)