ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Humiliation Return to archive
19th August 2006 04:56 PM
lotsajizz forget Josh and his Stones tik sales rant---only a Red Sox fan can fully appreciate the meaning of the word 'humiliation' at this moment....Nelly, this is WAY bad...Hansen is shit, Delcarmen is shit, Tavarez is shit, Becket's been shot for a month now, Lester ain't ready....Timlin is blown out, this is a .500 team at best without Varitek...unless Puggy's Chisox or Bucky's Twins pull an unexpected 'el foldo' there will be no postseason for the Bosox
19th August 2006 05:12 PM
nankerphelge Go Yanks!
19th August 2006 05:20 PM
monkey_man I don't know . . . the Mets getting pummeled by Philly this week was pretty humiliating!!!
19th August 2006 05:22 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

forget Josh and his Stones tik sales rant---

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2006/08/18/flaming-lips-get-zipped-with-pete-townshend/

19th August 2006 06:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Go Yanks!

19th August 2006 06:47 PM
Fiji Joe Here come the Royals...dating back to last night, they're one of the hottest teams in baseball
19th August 2006 06:49 PM
sirmoonie Starbuck confessed to me over a hootcher that he "loves baseball." I'm not kidding, he said that.
19th August 2006 07:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Starbuck confessed to me over a hootcher that he "loves baseball." I'm not kidding, he said that.

That and his ability to work the midi like a sex slave are the only two things that keep him in my good graces
19th August 2006 07:31 PM
pdog I saw that game today jizzy. My sincerest deepest empathy. The teams I root for feel like eternal losers, so at least you got the title and the comeback of a lifetime series to enjoy!
20th August 2006 07:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels This is NOT good.

Yankees blast Red Sox, build lead to 4 1/2 games
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/15318128.htm
20th August 2006 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The Curse of the Bambino.
20th August 2006 02:22 PM
Egbert 2004!
20th August 2006 06:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Here come the Royals...dating back to last night, they're one of the hottest teams in baseball

Are they still playing Ball there in Kansas City ?!?!

My Heavens , that stadium was once the Crown Jewel of the Midwest ( see : Kemper Arena , circa 1981 ) .

...now everyone drives up to OMAHA to have fun !!!!

|
|
|
V

www.QWESTCENTER.com

" How times have changed Ronnie "

Kins !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)