ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I want a Mick & Keith & Marlon pic - help Return to archive
19th August 2006 02:26 PM
Bruno
Anyone has this pic?

Mick, Keith and Marlon, problably '75, '76. Mick and Keith are kind of squatting looking at Marlon. I think itīs black and white. A beatiful picture.

Thanks in advance.
19th August 2006 04:10 PM
Andrea Hi Bruno! are you looking for any of these pics? I've been looking for those with your discription, and so far, I found this two.
cheers!

19th August 2006 04:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl arockstone is here!! Andrea Bienvenida !!!
19th August 2006 04:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The first pic Andrea posted was taken on August 28, 1970, the second in 1968 in Brazil
19th August 2006 04:30 PM
Andrea thanks heartbreaker!
19th August 2006 06:03 PM
Bruno Hi Andrea! I must say you have a impressive face

I want you to know that the pic of the glimmer twins in Brazil 1968 is in your database ONLY BECAUSE OF ME. Nobody in the world had seen that one till I posted it here in the Superblow thread

The pic I want is like this: Mick in the left, Marlon in the middle and Keith in the right, they are squatting like they were playing with him. I am almost sure itīs from the TOTA tour, and itīs B&W.

Thank you anyway, the first pic is great!
19th August 2006 06:36 PM
Andrea ok Bruno, thanks for that photo! I love it!! one of my fav! are you from Brasil? we are not too far...
and thanks for the things you said about me!! I didn't know that my photo was in RO till I saw it yesterday...
that was a joke between voodoo and me, and here I am..

un beshino!
[Edited by Andrea]
19th August 2006 06:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Anyone has this pic?

Mick, Keith and Marlon, problably '75, '76. Mick and Keith are kind of squatting looking at Marlon. I think itīs black and white. A beatiful picture.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go:

19th August 2006 07:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow Gypsy what a great shot! See Marlon looks a clone of his half-sister Theodora
19th August 2006 08:41 PM
Bruno
Why is it not showing to me?
20th August 2006 06:12 AM
corgi37 That 1st pic very accurately reveals why some people thought Mick was a bit "fruity".
20th August 2006 08:32 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
That 1st pic very accurately reveals why some people thought Mick was a bit "fruity".

The second picture is even more revealing - it perfectly discloses Mick's magnificent head of hair.

Some malicious people might say it was way to early for such bandana, but imo Mick made the best ever transition to donor hair

20th August 2006 11:23 AM
LadyJane [quote]Andrea wrote:
Hi Bruno! are you looking for any of these pics? I've been looking for those with your discription, and so far, I found this two.
cheers!

Welcome to RO Andrea!!! We have lots of fun here..but we are just a little crazy.

Great pic...I shall post it in our Superblow thread..where we share our great pics of the Stones!!

LJ.

20th August 2006 12:18 PM
Andrea thank you very much LadyJane. I've been visiting RO (without check in) since I have memory I've been listening the Stones for 12 years, I was 10 years old when I first listened to them, and felt in love!
I know all of you spend a great time here, and are very funny people!
thanks!
Andrea
20th August 2006 03:22 PM
Bruno
quote:
Andrea wrote:
ok Bruno, thanks for that photo! I love it!! one of my fav! are you from Brasil? we are not too far...
and thanks for the things you said about me!! I didn't know that my photo was in RO till I saw it yesterday...
that was a joke between voodoo and me, and here I am..

un beshino!
[Edited by Andrea]

Iīm from a very hot city in northeast of Brazil called Fortaleza and youīre right, weīre not that far... Madafaka was here once in vacations.

Seems that people here liked you at first post, some of them at first sight

Welcome! Beijo! ( = beshino in Portuguese)
20th August 2006 04:57 PM
Andrea well bruno, you seems to be a guy muito agradável... but I don't have the pleasure to meet you yet! I mean, you can post a photo in the Superblow thread so I won't feel so lonely between photos of the Stones!
sorry about "beshino", I only took a year of portuguese classes, and it seems I forgot the most easiest word: "beijo"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)