ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Scored My Austin Tix! Return to archive
19th August 2006 11:32 AM
aladdinstory Woo Hoo! I'm in! Just got my ticket for the show here in Austin. And unlike for past shows didn't even have to shell out the $$$ to become a member of oh so exclusive the RS "Fan Club" or get fleeced by the local ticket scalper, oops sorry I mean "broker" yeah whatever.

But of course as usual TM tried to foist a $350 ticket on me first but luckily I still had time to get back in the queue and get my GA ticket. This is first time I don't care where I sit for Stones show, just seeing them at a place like Zilker Park is special enough, it will be about the experience and only being like 10 min. from where I live, maybe I'll invite them by a game of snooker and a glass of sparkling water (since the boys are teetotalers these days) of I'd spike Keith's with some Tito's Vodka of course.

Since my first shows in '89 I've seen 'em in stadiums, arenas and now a park. Life is sweet and after skipping '05, I'm getting some SATISFACTION in '06, this will be lucky 7. Anyone attending the Austin show, you'll have a blast both in the city and experiencing the beauty of Zilker Park, and those "sitting on the fence" about coming to this show you shouldn't, it's going to a special one to enjoy!

The Stones finally! playing the ATX y'all...
19th August 2006 11:38 AM
GotToRollMe I know the feeling. Sounds like a nice intimate place for a concert. Congrats!
19th August 2006 11:52 AM
Bloozehound got my tixies this mornin too

I heard zz tops supposed to open the show, anyone else heard anything about this ?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)