ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger, Tina Turner Return to archive
18th August 2006 10:23 PM
RollingstonesUSA
18th August 2006 11:27 PM
the good I will never forget watching Mick and Tina during Live Aid. We had a big family gathering and watched the show all day. My Dad and all of my uncles started drinking around noon. Me and my cousins were playing wiffle ball and Marco Polo, running in and out of the house and having a great time while the adults regressed back to their teen years. Everybody was there. It seemed like we waited forever for Mick to come on. But when he did, he didn't disappoint, and when when he tore off Tina's skirt, my Mom said "Mick Jagger is still such a pig." But I thought it was so funny and cool. So did my Dad and all of my uncles and cousins. It was such a great day. I can't belive it happened so long ago...
19th August 2006 03:57 AM
marko rcok,pop music,all music used to be fun as well,i donīt
think its now.
Its allways been about the money,fame,but specially money
has become too important.
19th August 2006 05:00 AM
keefjunkie Mick is a collosal badass.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)