ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Minnesota Return to archive
18th August 2006 05:27 PM
the good Hi everyone! I am moving from Philly to Minnesota this weekend. Talk about culture shock! Anyway, any of you guys from that area? I have heard Minneapolis is great.

PS- Isn't Dylan from Minnesota? Anybody know the name of his hometown? I would love to take a drive there someday.
18th August 2006 05:28 PM
Some Guy They say it gets pretty darn cold up in there.
18th August 2006 05:29 PM
RollingstonesUSA Culture Shock?

Boston to Columbia, is a Culture Shock!,lol
18th August 2006 05:35 PM
Some Guy Vikings look weak thus far.
18th August 2006 05:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Vikings look weak thus far.

Sex Cruise anyone....
18th August 2006 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe Prince is from there too...

They seem to respond well to rasslers...

Baseball being played in a potato chip bag doesn't bother them...

Once, they screamed in unison in wild adulation for a man named Fran...

It does get really cold there...yet there are no shortage of mosquitoes...

There are actually more than 11,000 lakes there, yet, fishing reel sales rank in the bottom half of the continental 48 states...

Finally...there are lots of germans there...so you may want to invest in a good dead-bolt and a top of the line baby monitor

Find the Minnesotan...you are ready grasshopper

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
18th August 2006 05:38 PM
Some Guy Gotta go spaghetti!!
18th August 2006 05:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
the good wrote:
Hi everyone! I am moving from Philly to Minnesota this weekend. Talk about culture shock! Anyway, any of you guys from that area? I have heard Minneapolis is great.

PS- Isn't Dylan from Minnesota? Anybody know the name of his hometown? I would love to take a drive there someday.

Duluth. But he moved to Hibbing (which was also the hometown of Kevin McHale) when he was six and grew up there.

http://home.earthlink.net/~daberrys/hibbing/index.html
[Edited by Gazza]
18th August 2006 06:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Duluth. But he moved to Hibbing (which was also the hometown of Kevin McHale) when he was six and grew up there.

Kevin Mchale, although not very handsome, was very tall...and he had one of the best drop-steps in the history of the game

18th August 2006 07:41 PM
72Tele Good news is both cities are in the USA and there is no culture in America.
18th August 2006 07:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Good news is both cities are in the USA and there is no culture in America.

Starbuck?
18th August 2006 07:54 PM
the good
quote:
Gazza wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~daberrys/hibbing/index.html
[Edited by Gazza]

Thanks for the link Gazza!
18th August 2006 08:02 PM
Phog Minnesota also gave birth to Husker Du and the Replacements. Two of America's greatest bands ever.
18th August 2006 08:10 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Minnesota was the birthplace (and growing-up place) of writer Sinclair Lewis, one of America's fiercest (but in a humorous way) critics. That is sufficient to make Minnesota a great place.

18th August 2006 08:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
the good wrote:
Hi everyone! I am moving from Philly to Minnesota this weekend. Talk about culture shock! Anyway, any of you guys from that area? I have heard Minneapolis is great.

Me And Starbie live in TCs - lets us know when you get into town, we can help you out with directions, hookers, dealers, etc.
18th August 2006 09:31 PM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Me And Starbie live in TCs - lets us know when you get into town, we can help you out with directions, hookers, dealers, etc.

Thanks Moonie! I'm actually going to be in Waite Park, but I look forward to taking some trips to the TCs.
19th August 2006 12:52 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
the good wrote:

Thanks Moonie! I'm actually going to be in Waite Park, but I look forward to taking some trips to the TCs.

Wow man, interesting place. You're right, you will need to get down to the TCs every now and then. Give me or Starbie a PM when you do.
19th August 2006 02:11 AM
WinslowStud Vikings suck.
19th August 2006 02:21 AM
pdog Football has become way too lame to follow passionately.
I bet even Browns season tickets for shitty seats make Stones tickets look reasonable.
Raiders have the craziest fans, the most entertaining criminals you'd ever want to puke next to oyu, and I can't even enjoy going over there.
Football was good on TV, but something happened in the past ten years that ruined it.
It's slow, too many stoppages, the announcers SUCK and the players have no loyalty.
Help me find the fun again...Please!
19th August 2006 02:55 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
Football has become way too lame to follow passionately.
I bet even Browns season tickets for shitty seats make Stones tickets look reasonable.
Raiders have the craziest fans, the most entertaining criminals you'd ever want to puke next to oyu, and I can't even enjoy going over there.
Football was good on TV, but something happened in the past ten years that ruined it.
It's slow, too many stoppages, the announcers SUCK and the players have no loyalty.
Help me find the fun again...Please!

ESPN Monday Night Football, Sad, Sad, Sad

For Baseball, It's Tim Mccarver, just bloody awful....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)