ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Daethgod - The man i love - he's getting hitched! Return to archive
17th August 2006 09:01 AM
corgi37 Daeth might hate me for this, but i gotta tell's ya's.

My man Daeth is getting married this Saturday. A wonderful day it shall be. Mrs. Daethgod-to-be is the most wonderful woman anyone could meet. I simply cant wait to catch up with this lovely couple. I'll post pics, mainly cause Daeth and Mrs. Daeth will be in Hawaii, and cant stop me!

Let me fill you in. These two are God's children. Truly, wonderful, wonderful, people. I am not worthy!

My family and i have to travel to a gorgeous sea-side place for their wedding. And, lemme tell's ya's, we are so stoked! Weather looks fine.

Daeth is a top bloke. His soon-to-be-Mrs. Daeth - is a legend too. Sexy, spunky, smart - these two have it all. I have to mention Matt. Their mate. This bloke is Stones central!! He is so fab. I love them all, but boy oh boy, my kids love Matt. He's a Stones maniac. And, truly, one of the most lovliest guys i have met.

Daeth has promised some good Stones'y songs for his reception.

I would like to raise a toast to Daeth, Mrs. Daeth, and Matt, and hope you all join me in wishing us a fine drinking session.

In these dark days, its assuring to know wonderful people like these exist. I can promise ya'll, I owe Daeth so much. 4th row from the front in Sydney!!! Man, how can i repay that?????

So folks, this Saturday (Friday for Yanks) please, if you will, raise your glasses/steins/cups/bongs/syringes/flutes/goblets to this fine couple.

And, on your second sip, think of Matt. He's not fully fit right now, and needs some strength from us fellow Stones-ers. He'll be cool, i just know it, but this message is to say all my love to them.

Now, stay tuned for all the goss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Titty pics i hope, though it might be a bit chilly for me to whip 'em out.
17th August 2006 09:08 AM
egon Congratulate the couple from me.
Aussies rule

Oh, and please print ang give following picture to them:
17th August 2006 09:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Congratulations Daethgod and congratulations to Mrs Daethgod too as seems they are getting married with the right half. Wish you the best AND YES I WILL DRINK IN THEIR HONOR

17th August 2006 09:24 AM
Jumacfly Congrats to Death and Ms Death!!!
Best wishes and many many good vibes!

jU
17th August 2006 10:24 AM
Nellcote All The Best.
He's got a great avatar!
17th August 2006 09:06 PM
Brainbell Jangler Wonderful news! Good on 'em!
18th August 2006 08:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Congrats and best wishes...have a great Day.
18th August 2006 10:04 AM
GotToRollMe Congrats, Daeth!
18th August 2006 11:19 AM
StickyFishFingers Way to go Daeth and the future Mrs Daeth - great news, congratulations.
19th August 2006 06:59 PM
Daethgod deed is done !
had a friking wild night
am now off to Hawaii

im sure the Corgster wil lfile a report while i am away

Honky Tonk.. Honky Tonk Women !

tx for the good vibes

20th August 2006 06:19 AM
corgi37 Holy shit, what a night. heck, what a week end. Got some really bad shakes. Only more beer can quell that.

The happy couple are the lovliest people you could hope to meet. She looked radiant and he looked ultra swish.

The wedding was short and sharp. The bride walked down the aisle to the sounds of HTW. I thought it so cool to hear "I layed a divorcee in NYC" in a church!

After the vows, the couple walked out man and wife to "Sweethearts together".

Daeth lives in a sleepy coastal town, so the Mrs, the kids and me stayed in a holiday house for the week end. Top place, but the locals have some funny ideas about service. 1 pub, with just me at the bar, still took over 10 minutes to get a beer. So i pissed off from there.

The reception was unreal. Some really great people. Met Daeth's dad, who proudly showed me his brand knew Stones tatt on his arm.

Will post some pics soon.
20th August 2006 04:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Weddings are more fun than funerals. Thanks for the update Corgi. You are the king. And again Best Wishes to the couple.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
20th August 2006 04:03 PM
LadyJane Congrats to both.

HTW on the way down the aisle?? Fucking brilliant.

Corgi....PICS please.

LJ.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)