ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Something we ALL can agree on........ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
17th August 2006 10:29 PM
mojoman something we can all agree on?

i'd rather have something that i can cream on!!!
17th August 2006 10:36 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

How can you guys not like him. Yeah he's a liberal, but seriously, He's smart funny and not nearly as close to being an asshole as even I have been in the past. And he won't threaten to beat you up, he's got alot of class!
And, he loves The Stones...

Yep, I sure do love them Stones. 42 years now (come October). Bubba loves 'em, too, and I guess they love him right back. Now, ol' Dubya, he says he likes the Beatles, but only before Sgt. Pepper's. That psychedelic stuff can be danged hard to listen to "with a head full of snow."
17th August 2006 10:40 PM
nankerphelge I'm just bitchy - trial starts on Monday.

17th August 2006 10:41 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I'm just bitchy - trial starts on Monday.

What are you trying there, Ace?
17th August 2006 10:48 PM
nankerphelge Section 337 case in the ITC
17th August 2006 10:51 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Section 337 case in the ITC

For those of us (me) with a Jr. high GED, what is this really about?
Just kidding, Good luck, I hope it's not boring...
Are you gonna make it to AC?
17th August 2006 10:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yep, I sure do love them Stones. 42 years now (come October). Bubba loves 'em, too, and I guess they love him right back. Now, ol' Dubya, he says he likes the Beatles, but only before Sgt. Pepper's. That psychedelic stuff can be danged hard to listen to "with a head full of snow."

I'm glad I'm not a NeoCon. I love these guys, have grown to love them, and met a bunch, all stand up guys. I realized this, they love The Stones as much as I do, and knowing they love them, with the political differences, the band has... That is kinda cool.
17th August 2006 10:56 PM
nankerphelge I could tell you but you would die of boredom
18th August 2006 01:10 AM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I could tell you but you would die of boredom

What about AC...
18th August 2006 05:58 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

How can you guys not like him. Yeah he's a liberal, but seriously, He's smart funny and not nearly as close to being an asshole as even I have been in the past. And he won't threaten to beat you up, he's got alot of class!
And, he loves The Stones...

For the record, I have never threatened to 'beat anyone up' here. I HAVE provided the location where those who have made such threats against me can act upon them. The distinction is important and has apparently gone over the neocons' heads. For example, when Feej says I should be 'bitch-slapped' I provided him with my location where he could attempt that. I have never threatened them like they do to me.
I note the double standard for the neocons; they make threats, no one calls them on it, someone responds calling their bluff, they take up the hue and cry of the original allegation and twist it. Or when LadyJane responds to a non-profane message about wanting to buy the Brooklyn Bridge with personally directed profanities--and then complains about people being "low". Hey, I could give a shit about the profanities, just don;t lie about it and pretend to be holier than thou....
Orwell had you neocons pegged--love is hate, peace is war, defense is attack....

...do the twist...

18th August 2006 07:04 AM
TomL I'm the only one here that can call that fucker a fucker. So fuck off mon.
18th August 2006 07:21 AM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I'm the only one here that can call that fucker a fucker. So fuck off mon.

Fuck you.

You stupid fucker.....I'm sittin here having a panic attack over the amount of money I charged this week. Do I think I'm a bank????????

LJ.

18th August 2006 08:18 AM
nankerphelge I would like to publicly apologize to BJ and Jizz for last evening.

I don't agree with either of you on most anything, but my comments and the sphincter pictures were out of line.

I come to this place to have a good time and a few laughs.

I don't come here to piss on people, unless of course they invite abuse and it would be impolite not to accept.

Neither of you did that.

Carry on

18th August 2006 08:36 AM
lotsajizz carry on counsellor...I know what it is like before a trial....I just turned 42, been doing this shit 17 years, and it is more nerve-wracking now than ever....

I like some neocons, the ones who can move beyond the profane threats and insults (or at least limit them to 2 a day!)...i.e., riffy's cool and you are too, shit even tele and feej grow on you after a while...

as they say on the Hill 'fuhgetubutit!'

btw, the NY/NJ mob has been run from Federal Hill from the 60's
18th August 2006 08:37 AM
LadyJane Classy post, Nanky.

I knew you HAD to be delusional when you referred to me as the "nicest person on the planet."

I'm sorry too....I extend an olive branch to Jizzy. Looks like you and Feej and Tele were right about the "confession".

I don't like all of this animosity. And I asked for it yesterday.

LJ.

18th August 2006 08:40 AM
lotsajizz peace, sister

I apologize, retract, and regret yesterday
18th August 2006 10:00 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

For the record, I have never threatened to 'beat anyone up' here. I HAVE provided the location where those who have made such threats against me can act upon them. The distinction is important and has apparently gone over the neocons' heads. For example, when Feej says I should be 'bitch-slapped' I provided him with my location where he could attempt that. I have never threatened them like they do to me.
I note the double standard for the neocons; they make threats, no one calls them on it, someone responds calling their bluff, they take up the hue and cry of the original allegation and twist it. Or when LadyJane responds to a non-profane message about wanting to buy the Brooklyn Bridge with personally directed profanities--and then complains about people being "low". Hey, I could give a shit about the profanities, just don;t lie about it and pretend to be holier than thou....
Orwell had you neocons pegged--love is hate, peace is war, defense is attack....

...do the twist...

Whoa big papa...I said you should be "bitch-slapped"?..when?...where?...I don't think that ever happened...I have never once threatened to "kick your ass" yet you have provided that address of yours to me on several occasions...I have commented that you look ridiculous seeing challenges where they ain't and posting your address...I asked you if you were a "bad ass" and you posted your address...I just want to get that straight...I have no problem with anything you post...but if you're serious about wanting to fight someone over a message board dispute I would tell you that that's retarded...and it's even dumber of you to run around claiming some sort of victory because no one decided to fly to bumfuck Rhode Island to 'rassle with you...surely you can appreciate how fucking stupid that sounds?

Double standard?...I have had two "pascifists" (that's what I'm calling you guys now - it's an all encompassing label just like "neocons") make challenges to "meet me", another "pascifist" who threatened to "kick my teeth in" and yet another nameless whacktard who threatened to "blow my brains out"...what you got on your hate resume?

Now you carry on

Peace be on you

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
18th August 2006 10:59 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I would like to publicly apologize to BJ and Jizz for last evening.

I don't agree with either of you on most anything, but my comments and the sphincter pictures were out of line.

I come to this place to have a good time and a few laughs.

I don't come here to piss on people, unless of course they invite abuse and it would be impolite not to accept.

Neither of you did that.

Carry on

Apology cheerfully accepted. Think nothing more of it.
18th August 2006 11:03 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Double standard?...I have had two "pascifists" (that's what I'm calling you guys now - it's an all encompassing label just like "neocons") make challenges to "meet me", another "pascifist" who threatened to "kick my teeth in" and yet another nameless whacktard who threatened to "blow my brains out"...what you got on your hate resume?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

I will assume you are not referring to me, as I do not engage in threats. To the extent that you are including me as a "pascifist" because of my opposition to the Bush-Cheney war policy, I take issue. A pacifist eschews violence in all circumstances and rejects the notion of a "just war." I do not hold that position.
18th August 2006 11:09 AM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

...do the twist...

That wasn't aimed at you directly. The threats both veiled and open come from alot of us. Myself included...
18th August 2006 11:15 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I will assume you are not referring to me, as I do not engage in threats. To the extent that you are including me as a "pascifist" because of my opposition to the Bush-Cheney war policy, I take issue. A pacifist eschews violence in all circumstances and rejects the notion of a "just war." I do not hold that position.

No...I was not referring to you...and I really don't believe Jizzy is "threatening" anyone...but he says what he says...spice of life and whatnot

And I don't think you're a pacifist...I have no basis to say that about you...it's far too presumptious I know...
it's just the label I am going to use to describe anyone who insists on describing me and others as "neocons"...which, you might agree, is equally presumptious, overreaching and broad-stroked
18th August 2006 11:22 AM
jb I am very pleased that we all rose above the nastiness and made ammends. As I said, the people I have met here are Grade "A". We all tend to go too far with our posts sometimes as the anonomity of the internet often leaves one intoxiocated with
posting power. I have really enjoyed meeting people like LJ, Nanker, Pug, Throbby, SS, Lugar, Nellcote, Fiji, TomL, Riffhard, StoneDoug, Oldkr(BKRROTN), Gazza,Pdog, Jaxx, Jizz(quicky in Sunrise), and many others....I know some of us have real differences that will never be remedied, but by in large, most of us are looking to have a little fun and find mutual love for a band known as "The Rolling Stones". I will make one apperence this tour, in Louisville, and will hold an official meet and greet at bar in "The Brown Hotel"...RSVP's are reccommended.

[Edited by jb]
18th August 2006 11:28 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I am very pleased that we all rose above the nastiness and made ammeneds. As I said, the people I have met here are Grade "A". We all tend to go to far with our posts sometimes as the anonomity of the internet often leaves one intoxiocated with
posting power. I have really enjoyed meeting people like LJ, Nanker, Pug, Throbby, SS, Lugar, Fiji, TomL, Riffhard, StoneDoug, Oldkr(BKRROTN), Gazza, Jaxx, Jizz(quicky in sunrise), and many others....I know some of us have real differences that will never be remedied, but by in large, most of us are looking to have a little fun and find nutual love for a band known as "The Rolling Stones". I will make one apperence this tour, in Louisville, and will hold official meet and greet at bar in "The Brown Hotel"...RSVP's are reccommended.

You can't avoid AC, I know you will be there!
18th August 2006 11:30 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
I am very pleased that we all rose above the nastiness and made ammeneds. As I said, the people I have met here are Grade "A". We all tend to go to far with our posts sometimes as the anonomity of the internet often leaves one intoxiocated with
posting power. I have really enjoyed meeting people like LJ, Nanker, Pug, Throbby, SS, Lugar, Fiji, TomL, Riffhard, StoneDoug, Oldkr(BKRROTN), Gazza, Jaxx, Jizz(quicky in sunrise), and many others....I know some of us have real differences that will never be remedied, but by in large, most of us are looking to have a little fun and find nutual love for a band known as "The Rolling Stones". I will make one apperence this tour, in Louisville, and will hold official meet and greet at bar in "The Brown Hotel"...RSVP's are reccommended.

See...this is why his folks are the chosen people
18th August 2006 11:31 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

You can't avoid AC, I know you will be there!

I edited the above to include you...we attended the last great MSG show.
18th August 2006 11:34 AM
nankerphelge I have booked my weekend at AC and shall see you all there.
jb included
18th August 2006 11:40 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

I edited the above to include you...we attended the last great MSG show.

And we all greeted on the floor as we were exiting.

A wonderful experience.

Let us not forget WHO came to South Florida for a vacation two years ago and had the guts to contact the elusive Mr L.

Yes...it's been fun.

LJ.
18th August 2006 11:43 AM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I have booked my weekend at AC and shall see you all there.
jb included

Yes to this, and Hell YES! to JB.
I may go all LJ and get weepy seeing you guys in my hometown, and seeing The Stones.
I was born just a few blocks away from the Hall and The Boardwalk.
I'm coming in on a late night read eye, landing thursday morning. This should be the same fligh Monkey Man is on.
This going to be the best summit EVER!
We must get Maxy on board!
18th August 2006 11:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I may go all LJ and get weepy seeing you guys in my hometown, and seeing The Stones.
I'm coming in on a late night read eye, landing thursday morning. This should be the same fligh Monkey Man is on.

Agreed to all you say.

You have my shoulder on which to cry. It would be my honor to reciprocate the MSG "support".

LJ.
18th August 2006 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

The AC fanasylum is putting people up at the Lowes in Philly!!! I am going to stay elsewhere.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)