ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Something we ALL can agree on........ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
17th August 2006 05:13 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ..............................

Joey....................
17th August 2006 05:40 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks Jizzfuck....addy duly noted.

If you see a druggen hag staggering up near ya, well, duck!!

Why, so you can preserve your privilege to launch profanities first? You can give them, but not take them? You might wish to retrace the posts here and see who responded with profane insults first.
You wish it to be a one way street? Too bad...this is kindergarten--call me a fuckwad, I call you an alcoholic cunt...don't call me anything, you don't get called anything....

can't stand the heat....

17th August 2006 05:53 PM
pdog Does this mean Jizzy won't be greeted in AC?
17th August 2006 05:54 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

You wish it to be a one way street?

Oh that's moonie talking there...you got that from moonie...do you only attack women?...why do only attack women?
17th August 2006 05:55 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Does this mean Jizzy won't be greeted in AC?

He will get greeting "B"

17th August 2006 06:00 PM
pdog Holy shit... This pic. I know this pic....

Holy shit! I know they did alot of work in there. I remember those weird little house looking things next to the stage, from when I was kid.
17th August 2006 06:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Holy shit... This pic. I know this pic....

Holy shit! I know they did alot of work in there. I remember those weird little house looking things next to the stage, from when I was kid.

Yeah it's the view from my AC seat!!
17th August 2006 06:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh that's moonie talking there...you got that from moonie...do you only attack women?...why do only attack women?

One of the many, many differences between you and I is that I never do. Wouldn't have imagined this is a point of pride for you, or any of your aliases - no kidding, I'm shocked that it is. But at least we know Scotland Yard Apreesh will hit 500 again with you going after Dandelion. Have fun! You deserve it, Miss Manners!
17th August 2006 06:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

One of the many, many differences between you and I is that I never do. Wouldn't have imagined this is a point of pride for you, or any of your aliases - no kidding, I'm shocked that it is. But at least we know Scotland Yard Apreesh will hit 500 again with you going after Dandelion. Have fun! You deserve it, Miss Manners!

No moonie...you never do...you're like Sean Connery in that regard...never seen you call any names, throw out vague and not so vague threats of physical violence, never seen you label large groups of people, never seen you take a personal dispute to another board so you could receive affirmation in the collective...you're the consumate gentleman...and just so I know...do I only attack women?...or are you saying that I attack some because their women?...and then, if you could, let me know if you're kidding this time...do you know I spent a good part of my last Sunday waiting for your call?
17th August 2006 06:23 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

...do you know I spent a good part of my last Sunday waiting for your call?

oh - it's the spurned lover thing?

17th August 2006 06:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

oh - it's the spurned lover thing?

Love hell...I was promised an ass whoopin'
17th August 2006 06:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No moonie...you never do...you're like Sean Connery in that regard...never seen you call any names, throw out vague and not so vague threats of physical violence, never seen you label large groups of people, never seen you take a personal dispute to another board so you could receive affirmation in the collective...

Never said I didn't do that, chump, although I don't do it on the much wider basis you do.

What I don't ever do is attack women. Its a huge difference, lost on you since childhood, you wasn't larned correckly, I'm seeing a double wide trailer in your past, maybe present too.

Beginning to think you ain't all there. One weird obsessed buckaroo. I know continually mentioning/questioning the sanity of those who don't get what the fuck you are going on about is your schtick, but I need to borrow it here. What are you doing? I bet SS is wondering what the fuck you're doing by now.
17th August 2006 06:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Never said I didn't do that, chump, although I don't do it on the much wider basis you do.

What I don't ever do is attack women. Its a huge difference, lost on you since childhood, you wasn't larned correckly, I'm seeing a double wide trailer in your past, maybe present too.

Beginning to think you ain't all there. One weird obsessed buckaroo. I know continually mentioning/questioning the sanity of those who don't get what the fuck you are going on about is your schtick, but I need to borrow it here. What are you doing? I bet SS is wondering what the fuck you're doing by now.

Wait...I'm not to have disagreements with women?...I'm to treat them differently in this regard?...Are they lesser human beings...because it's not like I physically attack them...are you saying they are not mental equals and I should handle them with kid gloves...how do I even know there women half the time...it's a message board...do you hear how friggin retarded you sound?...do you?

And I frankly don't care about what SS thinks...there is a much larger point being made here...and that is that this dime-dropping frootloop is now consistently in chat, soaking up personals, and with her proven inability to keep that stuff private, well...figure the odds...figure the damn odds

And I don't think you were kidding at all when you asked for my name and town...I think, at the time, you actually saw yourself coming down here...you freaked out man...folded like a chinaman in a San Francisco Laundromat...you seriously questioning MY sanity?

"Don't ever be where I am"..."fuck him up...pain"..."anytime Feej! Have lots of money, will travel! Name and town, name and town, name and town, if you want to opine."

My sanity bro?

Dial the digits next time John Wayne

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
17th August 2006 06:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

http://mentalhealth.about.com/cs/psychopharmacology/a/antipsy.htm
[Edited by not bound to please]
17th August 2006 06:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
coming from an aged, alcoholic hag like you, thank you

Please leave the ugly, misogynistic hate-speech to the right-wingers. I denounce your vicious slur on LJ.
17th August 2006 07:02 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
jb wrote:

This one bores the daylights out of me....I am dreading the next 8 months of this crap on Larry King, Greta, et al...

No kidding, Josh. It was already "All-JonBenet-All-the-Time" on every news network last night.
17th August 2006 07:32 PM
LadyJane
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Why, so you can preserve your privilege to launch profanities first? You can give them, but not take them? You might wish to retrace the posts here and see who responded with profane insults first.
You wish it to be a one way street? Too bad...this is kindergarten--call me a fuckwad, I call you an alcoholic cunt...don't call me anything, you don't get called anything....

can't stand the heat....

Oh I can stand the heat.

Get it right. I called you a Fuckwit.

"YOU are the biggest FUCKWIT on this Board.

Always a nasty remark......you must be so proud."

Very out of character for me to stoop so low.

In your case, however, LOW is the best way to go.

You thrive on this attention. Like so many others who love to throw shots at people....especially below the belt shots.

But as always it's best to ignore jerks like you. And I shall.

LJ.
The aged, alcoholic hag.

[Edited by LadyJane]
17th August 2006 07:54 PM
Riffhard I personally don't think this guy has anything to do with her death. I think the guy has more than a few screws loose. How does a guy that lived in Alabama at the time leave his house go to a town 800 miles away that he does not know,find a beautiful little girl that he does not know,remove her from her bedroom and then take her to the basement of a house he does not know,and then write a randsom note asking for exactly the same amount of money that the father had just recieved as a Christmas bonus that he did not know!?!? Even the guy's ex-wife and brother say he was with the family on Christmas Eve of 1996 in Alabama.

I think the culprit of this crime is already in her grave. Any woman that would dress her little girl up like a French whore and parade her aroound like a fucking poodle at a dog show isn't right in the head. Talk about living vicariously through your kids?! Sheesh!

As for the personal attacks on LJ. Back off Jizzy. LJ is a good woman. She certainly does not deserve those kind of personal attacks!

Riffy
17th August 2006 08:23 PM
nankerphelge That's Brainbell on the left and Jizzy on the right!

They are hard to tell apart -- they look and act so much alike.

There voices are different, but their breath smells the same!

17th August 2006 08:33 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
That's Brainbell on the left and Jizzy on the right!

And nanky in the middle.
If you'd keep your nose out of there, nanky, perhaps you wouldn't smell my "breath."
17th August 2006 08:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
That's Brainbell on the left and Jizzy on the right!

please do not get feej all horny and confused...

jizz has some issues sure, but he's not all bad.

Why the fuck are you dragging Brainbell into this? He's cool, and one of the smartest posters here.

17th August 2006 08:45 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

And nanky in the middle.
If you'd keep your nose out of there, nanky, perhaps you wouldn't smell my "breath."

Thanks, Dandy, but I can handle these schmendricks.
17th August 2006 08:45 PM
nankerphelge If he is so smart, then how come he makes so many stupid ass comments?

And who the fuck appointed you the smart judge anyway?

As for Jizzy -- he has his moments.
Calling LJ anything derogatory is just uncalled for.
She is the nicest person on the planet.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
17th August 2006 08:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
If he is so smart, then how come he makes so many stupid ass comments?

As for Jizzy -- he has his moments.
Calling LJ anything derogatory is just uncalled for.
She is the nicest person on the planet.
[Edited by nankerphelge]

Smart judge? I could ask you the same question. And if the measure of "stupid ass" is "disagrees with Cheney and nanky" then I'm sure I could line up a list of "stupid ass" Nobel laureates and Rhodes Scholars for you.
At least we agree about LJ. Please note my denouncement of Jizzy's shameful slur. BTW, when you post a picture of three (3) assholes with "Brainbell on the left, Jizzy on the right" you're just putting yourself in the middle.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
17th August 2006 09:12 PM
nankerphelge I never claimed to be the smart judge here.

And I sure don't judge peoples' intellect by their politics, as you apparently do. Typical elitist.
Recently you touted how you came from such humble beginnings, yet you seem to have quite the superiority complex. My my how truly gifted you must be!

I too came from humble beginnings, worked hard to get where I am, and somehow managed to never forget my roots.

If you took the time to look beyond your own self importance, you'd realize I am not the party-line conservative that some are. But I'm sure it is easier for you "smart" types to just stereotype rather than actually use that brain!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
17th August 2006 09:14 PM
pdog My political party hasn't even been invented yet!
Is there a Social Libertarian Green Party?
17th August 2006 10:02 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:

jb wrote:

"...I have tried to avoid the political threads here asof late, as emotions are running very high. I know where I stand and I am very comfortable with it. As Pug said, no use in arguing with people whose minds are never going to change..."

Well put, and right on the money.
17th August 2006 10:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

He did...as well as judge of everyting else?
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
17th August 2006 10:19 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I never claimed to be the smart judge here.

And I sure don't judge peoples' intellect by their politics, as you apparently do. Typical elitist.
Recently you touted how you came from such humble beginnings, yet you seem to have quite the superiority complex. My my how truly gifted you must be!

I too came from humble beginnings, worked hard to get where I am, and somehow managed to never forget my roots.

If you took the time to look beyond your own self importance, you'd realize I am not the party-line conservative that some are. But I'm sure it is easier for you "smart" types to just stereotype rather than actually use that brain!

[Edited by nankerphelge]

Good point. I shouldn't have presumed to know which of my "stupid ass comments" you were referring to. Perhaps if you could cite one or two, I could respond appropriately. I don't really consider my self-importance to be important to anyone but myself, though.
17th August 2006 10:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Good point. I shouldn't have presumed to know which of my "stupid ass comments" you were referring to. Perhaps if you could cite one or two, I could respond appropriately. I don't really consider my self-importance to be important to anyone but myself, though.

How can you guys not like him. Yeah he's a liberal, but seriously, He's smart funny and not nearly as close to being an asshole as even I have been in the past. And he won't threaten to beat you up, he's got alot of class!
And, he loves The Stones...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)