ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Something we ALL can agree on........ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
17th August 2006 11:09 AM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I actaully agree with that nbtp...I mean Zulu

Wait a minute, so now I'm nbtp? Dude, you are PSYCHOTIC!!!

17th August 2006 11:12 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Wait a minute, so now I'm nbtp? Dude, you are PSYCHOTIC!!!

Didn't he prove that point yesterday?

17th August 2006 11:14 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Didn't he prove that point yesterday?

When you begin carrying on a conversation with the voices in your head...it's time to quit
17th August 2006 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I just love people who act as judge and jury based on media reports.....having been on the inside of these I can confirm any relationship betweeen reality and what the media reports is purely coincidental.....

HOWEVER, if he is found guilty, he should certainly be spared none of the tortures of the damned...

tortures of the damned I tell ya....

OK now

Cazart!!!

Please note: He has confessed.
17th August 2006 12:07 PM
monkey_man This scumbag should fry if he's guilty! The Boulder police, the news media and the country owe a big apology to the Ramsey family if this pans out! There was always something about the Ramsey parents that seemed creepy and wrong though. The power of TV I guess.
17th August 2006 12:08 PM
telecaster I am outraged that the Feds tracked him on the internet and caught him by using the interenet and his emails

This is outragous!

What kind of world is this when convicted child molesters have their emailed monitored?
17th August 2006 12:13 PM
Joey

[Edited by Joey]
17th August 2006 12:15 PM
Saint Sway the chap looks like a cross between Tony King and Matt Clifford, no?
17th August 2006 12:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

[Edited by Joey]

Dang...give that guy a lighted finger and an imaginary keyboard and he would fit right in here
17th August 2006 12:19 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I am outraged that the Feds tracked him on the internet and caught him by using the interenet and his emails

This is outragous!

What kind of world is this when convicted child molesters have their emailed monitored?

Wow, bringing your agenda onto this thread what a surprise! Why don't you read more than the headlines? The emails were with a journalism professor making a documentary. THE PROFESSOR took to them to the police and asked them to investigate.
Go outside and take a walk dude. Your frustration can't be good for your health!
17th August 2006 12:40 PM
Joey " Dang...give that guy a lighted finger and an imaginary keyboard and he would fit right in here"

17th August 2006 12:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Dang...give that guy a lighted finger and an imaginary keyboard and he would fit right in here"

Come on Joey...that was damn good and you know it
17th August 2006 12:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Come on Joey...that was damn good and you know it

It was Friggin Funny !!!!!!

17th August 2006 01:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dang...give that guy a lighted finger and an imaginary keyboard and he would fit right in here

best post in this thread, flambouyant yet slightly faggotty.
17th August 2006 01:39 PM
Nellcote LJ, nice job starting another thread which will go on for weeks.
And to think, a year ago Saturday, we were on Boylston St, visiting Bahston, checking out Ron Wood's exhibition waiting for the tour openah on 21 August, my how time has flown by....

17th August 2006 01:40 PM
jb I don't like his outfit at all.
17th August 2006 01:41 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
LJ, nice job starting another thread which will go on for weeks.
And to think, a year ago Saturday, we were on Boylston St, visiting Bahston, checking out Ron Wood's exhibition waiting for the tour openah on 21 August, my how time has flown by....

I may delete it..I'd like to delete about half the threads on this board right now.

Yes...one year. A great adventure...thanks in great part to YOU, my friend.

LJ.
17th August 2006 01:44 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Joey wrote:

[Edited by Joey]

Separated at birth??

jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
LJ, nice job starting another thread which will go on for weeks.

You were greeted.
glencar Didn't Mrs. Ramsey rwite the ransom note? What was THAT about? And yes, it's nice to see that this guy is coming home.
17th August 2006 01:45 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

You were greeted.

See ya in London Joshy?
17th August 2006 01:46 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Looks like Ned Lamont!

This just in: Nellcote is actually Karl Rove.
17th August 2006 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
See ya in London Joshy?

Have a safe flight...I have cancelled all plans to attend any shows...
17th August 2006 01:47 PM
glencar Flying is the toughest part these days.
17th August 2006 01:48 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Flying is the toughest part these days.

Please do not have a case of claustrophobia in mid flight.
17th August 2006 01:50 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

You were greeted.

Joshy...I had SO much fun with you in Bahston one year ago this weekend.

Long live the memories of the Bristol Room.

Greeting Carly Simon was a hoot too!!!

Thanks.

LJ.
17th August 2006 01:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Ummm..hello.........HE CONFESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Yes, and there's a good chance the confession is valid. But it isn't always so. One of the greatest challenges of criminal defense work is getting jurors to understand that false confessions DO happen.

17th August 2006 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Joshy...I had SO much fun with you in Bahston one year ago this weekend.

Long live the memories of the Bristol Room.

Greeting Carly Simon was a hoot too!!!

Thanks.

LJ.

This was a fun, more innocent time...a lot of bitterness has developed since time. I have tried to avoid the political threads here asof late, as emotions are running very high. I know where I stand and I am very comfortable with it. As Pug said, no use in arguing with people whose minds are never going to change. And yes, Carlye gave you quite the hug and warm greeting that evening.
17th August 2006 01:55 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Ummm..hello.........HE CONFESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn

real cheap.....

[Edited by lotsajizz]
17th August 2006 01:56 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Dang...give that guy a lighted finger and an imaginary keyboard and he would fit right in here"

Toonces???
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)