ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Go Boston Go ! Return to archive
August 21st, 2005 04:34 AM
Daethgod just a note to the Boston Stones Fans...

Have a freaking blast !

i have been following news reports online, seen the stage pics, the helicopter shot film of the stage, and I can only imagine the smiles and the fun times you lucky bastardos are going to have in the next few hours.
I figure the boys hit stage at about 9- 10 am Oz time and i will be listening to my 'Little Bang EP'of RJ, TPIE, IWTL, ONNYA, SOL and RFD while scoping out sites for set lists, pics and reviews.

Have a freaken ball !!!!!!!

August 21st, 2005 05:33 AM
Poplar
Fuck yeah!
I'm rocking out the whole time - as a point of honor.

Time to kick off the tour, Ronnie!!!!

August 21st, 2005 10:24 AM
scope The town is primed and ready. They got the greatest street signs going up all round Fenway for no Parking zones:

You will be Waiting on a Friend if you decide to park here.

You'll get no Satisfication if you park here.

Have to try and get some pics of these later, or better yet, maybe I'll bring a screw driver with me and get a really cool souvenir.

Later
-scope
August 21st, 2005 11:29 AM
Gazza Have a great time everyone..

I'm hearing whispers that one of our more well-known posters here already has had a memorable 'encounter' with a band member. No doubt we'll hear more in the next few days....
[Edited by Gazza]
August 21st, 2005 11:39 AM
scope Very true. There are also strong rumours that another poster of this board flew in late last night and will be making surprise appearance. I've been asked to not mention any names, at least not initial-ly.

More to come.
August 21st, 2005 01:17 PM
beer Holy shit! From Stonesdoug at Shidoobee, Evidently JB "bumped" into Jagger at the hotel.

Funny stuff:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm455.showMessage?topicID=87.topic

-

August 21st, 2005 02:09 PM
mac_daddy
do we know this guy..?

August 21st, 2005 02:14 PM
Joey

I wonder if Josh brought up the " Detroit Gig " ( 1 / 97th sold ) whilst talking to Jagger ?!?!

W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure ! :

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

August 21st, 2005 02:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
beer wrote:
Holy shit! From Stonesdoug at Shidoobee, Evidently JB "bumped" into Jagger at the hotel.

Funny stuff:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm455.showMessage?topicID=87.topic

ok..cat's outta the bag. Scope and I were indeed talking about the same poster..

rumour has it that Josh lost his bottle on meeting Mick and, amazingly for a man of over 20,000 posts on both this board and Shidoobee, was , for the first time in his life, completely lost for words....
August 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
Soldatti Have a great show to all the guys going to Boston.

Is true the Josh story? Did he meet Mick?
August 21st, 2005 03:17 PM
Gazza apparently, yes

The post by Stonesdoug over on Shidoobee was the second separate source I'd heard of...
August 21st, 2005 03:40 PM
keithriffhard all I can say is.....wow, this is going to be a great show, people tell us all about it, give us everything if you can remember. Go Sox
August 21st, 2005 03:43 PM
glencar So did Joshy blow his encounter with Mick? I'd heard he was going & was trying to get off work to get there but no dice. Boston Uber Alles!
August 21st, 2005 08:27 PM
Martha I am thrilled for jb! Amazing!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)