ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Patti Hansen Appreciation Thread Return to archive
August 20th, 2005 12:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WE LOVE YA !!!!!!

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
August 20th, 2005 12:26 PM
glencar she was hot.
August 20th, 2005 12:41 PM
Egbert She's our little rock n roll
August 20th, 2005 12:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
she was hot.

Was? I mean she's no spring chicken but some women always stay beautiful no matter how "old" they get.
August 20th, 2005 12:59 PM
glencar I just meant that she was hot.
August 20th, 2005 01:42 PM
J.J.Flash Jay for instance loves older gorgeous women.....

Post some Patti recent pictures and we could tell if she stands for a a hot MILF....
August 20th, 2005 09:50 PM
gypsy There are some recent pics here:
http://groups.msn.com/PapaWasARollingStone
They're in the Richards family albums.
August 20th, 2005 09:54 PM
HellsRollingThunder Ronnie Wood's wife is very beautiful and she is coming out with
her own line of bath and beauty products and something else(?)
in September of this year.

Patti Hansen is a classic beauty, and their daughters are the same.
Charlie's wife Shirley is also very beautiful as well. Jerry Hall is
gorgeous as well, I wish she would do something other than that
Kept episode. She deserves better than that. I have only seen one picture of Mick's current girlfriend so can't remember. He
said she has a great body that I remember. Oh well.
August 20th, 2005 10:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keith Richards: Cornered Beast?

One evening Keith Richards and his wife Patti Hansen attended a film premiere in New York. As they pulled up in front of the crowded theater, several federal marshals surrounded their limo, guns drawn.

Had the feds swooped in to bust Richards, famed for his sordid history of heavy drug use? Not exactly. "It turned out that the limo was thought to have been stolen, but you should have heard the rumors at the theater," Richards recalled. "Patti and I were sitting in the theater trying to watch the movie and we could hear in the crowd behind us these gossips saying, 'Oh, isn't it a shame Keith is back on the smack? He barricaded himself in the limo shooting up. Then he became like a cornered wild beast when the cops came, so they just towed the car away. It was the only way to handle the situation safely.' We just turned around and said, 'Hey, you idiots, we are sitting right in front of you. Now shut up and let us watch the movie.'"

[Rumors also swirled at an ensuing party: "People were pointing at Patti and me saying, 'Oh, look, Keith and Patti already made bail, and they came right back over to the party, boy, they never miss a party, do they, those two?'" Richards explained. "So finally I said, why fight it? And I was like, 'Yes, lads, it was quite a race against those marshals, but we shook them with a wild U-turn going a hundred miles an hour on the Bronx Parkway. But they could be after us here any minute, so keep your eyes peeled, I may have to jump in the lake and make another getaway. But I promise I will never give up alive.' And they are all patting me on the back, Lord knows what crime they think I have committed, maybe playing my guitar too loudly."]

www.anecdotage.com
August 20th, 2005 10:58 PM
glencar Bronx Parkway? Close but no cigar.
August 20th, 2005 11:31 PM
texile patti is my favorite stones chick from the post-70s era - the model era.....
but my heroines are anita/marianne/bianca - they each in thier different ways defined thier time with the stones.
August 21st, 2005 02:04 AM
prism I've met Patti, Jerry, Anita. Anita is the most fun to talk to. Great sense of humor and very well-read and intelligent.
August 21st, 2005 01:52 PM
texile i liked patti in that movie, they all laughed -
she has a real ballsy, earthy and tom-boyish thing about her and i love that;
she used to make fun of jerry hall behind her back....which is so endearing.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)