ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
Đ Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rehearsal setlist Friday, Aug.19th Return to archive
August 20th, 2005 11:41 AM
Gimme Shelter Rehearsal setlist Friday, Aug.19th

Miss You
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
You Got Me Rockin
Shattered
Tumbling Dice
Rough Justice
Back of My Hand
Beast of Burden
SHe's So Cold
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Night Time
The Worst
Infamy
Miss You (again)
Oh No Not You Again
Satisfaction
Honky onk WOmen (again)
Sympathy for the Devil
[fireworks]

August 20th, 2005 11:45 AM
Bob Tamp Had a great time at the sound check last night. Lots of dancing. The boys sounded really good.
Back of My hand, and oh no, not you again were great.
August 20th, 2005 11:52 AM
Moonisup wow 17 songs

I think 21 for the first show, and 19 for the rest of the tour
August 20th, 2005 12:23 PM
marko well 21 songs isnīt news actually,they done that since 1998.Its enough,if they rotate songs well.More songs doesnīt mean,that we get a good show.
Btw Rik,i īm allready thinkin next summer,in holland!
August 20th, 2005 12:25 PM
sammy davis jr. So they really need to rehearse Miss You, and Honkey Tonk Women??!! I mean, haven't they played both a zillion times?
August 20th, 2005 12:25 PM
Moonisup
quote:
marko wrote:
well 21 songs isnīt news actually,they done that since 1998.Its enough,if they rotate songs well.More songs doesnīt mean,that we get a good show.
Btw Rik,i īm allready thinkin next summer,in holland!

well! Then we're gonna drink a beer together! Looking forward to it!
August 20th, 2005 02:31 PM
Bruno Stone Is this "Night Time" the Willie Nelson`s one?
August 20th, 2005 02:55 PM
glencar It's a Ray Charles song. Apparently his Raylettes sang "Night & day!" after every line.
August 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
Soldatti YGMR again.
drop that and bring on Love Is Strong.
August 20th, 2005 03:19 PM
glencar Or anything. Yikes, I'm sick & tired of that song.
August 20th, 2005 03:23 PM
T&A Night Time has been covered to death by practically everyone paying homage to Ray and the sixites in general. CCR did a great cover of it - Fogerty still does it in concert. I'm frankly not sure the Stones will do this one justice.

Not a very exciting set - but I think the b-stage was not done last night - so there may be a surprise or two there.
August 20th, 2005 05:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
So they really need to rehearse Miss You, and Honkey Tonk Women??!! I mean, haven't they played both a zillion times?

as its a dress rehearsal, of course they have to rehearse it - more so for the sound and lighting crew than themselves
August 21st, 2005 04:13 AM
ListenToTheLion The good thing is they might play 4 or 5 songs of the new album. But I am afraid in Europe next summer maybe 1 or 2 new songs will be left in the setlist. And I agree with T&A: it's not a very exciting set.
August 21st, 2005 05:34 AM
Poplar
I think that list (as a reflection of the real show) is bogus.

just a hunch, though.

August 21st, 2005 04:19 PM
MRD8 As soon as they announced they were opening the tour in a stadium I knew what the setlist would look like, they have played 95% the same setlist at every stadium show for thirty years! I told my friends who had tickets to stadium shows that they could have saved themselves a LOT of money by watching the Twickenham DVD from the Four Flicks set...most of the songs play tonight will be on there! LOL
August 21st, 2005 04:38 PM
gotdablouse Wow, that's going to be boring, kinda makes up for not being able to make it !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)