ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: St Louis to be announced Return to archive
August 19th, 2005 06:54 PM
Rolling1 kshe95 said st louis date to be announced monday 8/22, k-hits jock didnt go that far, just said that the rumoured 1/27 date looks real good.
August 19th, 2005 06:55 PM
glencar So much for Omaha...
August 19th, 2005 08:13 PM
HellsRollingThunder I thought they were supposed to be coming to Saint Louis in
December of 2005, this year. They are supposed to come at the
Savvis Center but I do not what date, as I am waiting to see so I
can maybe zoom down there and get tickets. I have a passcode
from the RS site for four tickets and have been waiting, and waiting
and waiting.

Somebody told me they are going to have topless hostesses wearing Rolling Stones thongs at the concert here on the date they come. I wonder if that is true or not? They will be serving alcoholic beverages, no kids under 21? Never heard of this before.
August 19th, 2005 08:18 PM
stonesdude The Stones are announcing Omaha on Monday, 8/22. Concert date is Sun. Jan. 29th. Word.
August 19th, 2005 11:24 PM
Rolling1 if they play omaha. it would make sense (dollars wise) to play Kansas City. k.c. show in 99 was fucking great.
August 20th, 2005 01:22 PM
stonesdude Check out IORRS website. They're now reporting the Omaha announcement Monday, in addition to St. Louis. Joey was correct. He will NOT have to leave Nebraska this tour!!
August 20th, 2005 01:29 PM
glencar And they're also doing Lil Rock, Arkansas. The Podunks must be going nuts! Will they pay $450 though?
August 21st, 2005 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
stonesdude wrote:
Check out IORRS website. They're now reporting the Omaha announcement Monday, in addition to St. Louis. Joey was correct. He will NOT have to leave Nebraska this tour!!

The Joey will NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour
August 21st, 2005 03:41 PM
glencar Well, no one's going to Omaha so I guess I'll see you on the board...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)