ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rain Fall Down Return to archive
August 19th, 2005 06:19 PM
Private Godfrey I can't believe that no-one has posted this -( i have looked, so apologies to anyone if they have sent this before me) Radio 2 played a new song today, you can listen again if you follow the link below - PS it's great, lovely groove ! About 30 mins into the show but you can press 5 min skip to cut the crap,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/walker/playlist_friday.shtml

PS my girlfriend says the pictures of the new stage on IORR looks like a multi storey carpark !
August 19th, 2005 06:28 PM
Nellcote Thank you kindly...
August 19th, 2005 06:54 PM
glencar Thanks much!
August 19th, 2005 07:20 PM
gotdablouse Excellent, thanks, it's at 1:24:18 to be precise.
Good track too, excellent groove, reminds me a bit of Too Much Blood and Heaven or the old It's Cold down There outtake.
August 19th, 2005 07:31 PM
T&A it's the best song (including BOMH) of those which i've heard high-fidelity versions of - by a mile. this one is a true keeper. Jagger's vocal is absolutely spot-on and the riff (could be MJ's) is a beaut. Not a ounce of complaining about this one.
August 19th, 2005 07:44 PM
Some Guy How do you play it?
August 19th, 2005 07:45 PM
gotdablouse click on play again http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_walker_fri
August 19th, 2005 07:51 PM
Some Guy I didn't see play again.
August 19th, 2005 08:05 PM
glencar If you click on Monday you can see SOL in the setlist & Rough Justice in Thursday's set list.
August 19th, 2005 08:06 PM
glencar Click on "Listen Again" and select Friday...
August 19th, 2005 08:09 PM
Poplar
i like... a lot.
August 20th, 2005 11:57 AM
tumbling dice
Rain Fall Down , what a GROOVE ! It could be the single, it´s the most commercial song and it works , Mick´s voice is perfect
August 21st, 2005 08:44 AM
corgi37 I found the listing, but stuffed if i can figure out how to play it.
August 21st, 2005 11:24 AM
Hannalee Under the picture of Johnnie Walker there's a purple button with Listen Again and the days of the week on it. Click on Friday and the show will start IF you've got Realplayer installed.
August 21st, 2005 11:40 AM
blackandblue It has a very funky groove. Not bad at all.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)