ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off Boston Pre Show Gathering...... Return to archive
August 19th, 2005 11:50 AM
LadyJane Green Dragon Pub
2 o'clock Sunday.
11 Marshall Street..Faneuil Hall area.

Be there!!!!!!

LJ.
August 19th, 2005 11:53 AM
Nellcote Looks like a Saturday recon mission is in order...
Now, will I need one of those Tardite thangs....
August 19th, 2005 11:55 AM
NHStonesfan How about Tuesday?
August 19th, 2005 12:02 PM
Madafaka Have fun guys, and take a lot of pix!
August 19th, 2005 12:20 PM
luxury1 Green Dragon--that is the name of my kids' school sports team.
I shall meet up with everyone around 5 at the Pour House--do you think you's will be there by then??
August 19th, 2005 12:27 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Green Dragon--that is the name of my kids' school sports team.
I shall meet up with everyone around 5 at the Pour House--do you think you's will be there by then??

There are 2 parties(?)
August 19th, 2005 12:28 PM
winter Have fun all. Just a heads up. The Green Dragon is pretty far from Fenway. It's a good 45 min walk, at least. You can take the T (boston's subway), but it will be jammed because of the show. Also, very bumpy / stop and go ride - would not recommend it if you have consummed several beverages.

Cab may be your best bet. In any event, I'd plan a little extra time, b/c getting to your seats at fenway for a concert is an ordeal to say the least, and I bet the Stones will be on by 8 pm because of the fenway curfew / noise ordinances.

Luxury, I will be bouncing about the back bay a bit, and will likely stop by the Pour House (great bar food, cheap, good beer, and only stones music - sounds like a good thing). Hopefully, I will see you there,

wintah
August 19th, 2005 12:50 PM
winter Hey LJ,

I just read my last post - and it sounds pretty negative. Didn't mean for it to come off like that. I was just trying to be helpful. Anyway, Green Dragon is a good spot - but you should factor in some time to get to the show per my last post. I just didn't want a bunch of Stones fans missing 1/2 the show.

Anyway, enjoy the show, perhaps our paths will cross this weekend.

wintah,
August 19th, 2005 01:31 PM
LadyJane No problem Winter.

Green Dragon is a spot for us to gather early.

We'll all make our way to the Pour House and Fenway in plenty of time.

Thanks for the tips.

LJ.
August 19th, 2005 02:13 PM
Factory Girl Who is planning to attend the Boston gatherings?

FG!
August 19th, 2005 02:22 PM
throbby I plan on making it to the Pour House sometime before the show. Wouldn't want to miss out on anything. I will also be taking candid photos of everyone there for your viewing pleasure.
[Edited by throbby]
August 19th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Green Dragon Pub
2 o'clock Sunday.
11 Marshall Street..Faneuil Hall area.

Be there!!!!!!

LJ.

I shall be there in spirit !

Bless you all me little Stonescicles !!!!!!

Bless You

J. Fly !
August 19th, 2005 02:50 PM
voodoopug I shall attend the Pour House.

Many will receive handshakes and watch in awe as I work the room....some will be on the outside looking in!
August 19th, 2005 03:00 PM
nankerphelge I am going to the Pour House as well.

But I intend to start far far earlier!

See some of y'all at the Dragon.
August 19th, 2005 03:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I am going to the Pour House as well.

But I intend to start far far earlier!

See some of y'all at the Dragon.

you will be offered a handshake!
August 19th, 2005 08:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sad I can't make it but this is to give you a voodoo-blessing!

Show the world how to rock like nobody else
August 19th, 2005 08:31 PM
Stonesdoug Please note that if you are coming to the POURHOUSE, you must have a SHIDOOBEE laminate---sorry but there's over 300 people already coming and the place is not that big----laminates are free and can be downloaded from the fenway section of the board
August 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
LadyJane I've got mine!!!

It's a very special one.....has the RO collage and the Shidoobee tongue. One big happy family!!!

LJ.
August 19th, 2005 10:48 PM
scope
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Please note that if you are coming to the POURHOUSE, you must have a SHIDOOBEE laminate---sorry but there's over 300 people already coming and the place is not that big----laminates are free and can be downloaded from the fenway section of the board

Thanks Doug. Just printed them. Nice artwork. Seems like this will be THE place to be. But hey, it's gotta be bigger than Walters, and look what you jam in there each year

VooDoo, we shall be thinking of ya and yes, we shall show the world how to rock!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)