ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Photos Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 18th, 2005 09:14 AM
buzzy Some photos as of noon Wednesday:

Fenway Park, Wednesday August 17
[Edited by buzzy]
August 18th, 2005 09:20 AM
Zeeta No B-Stage then as yet?

Are the going to have a B-Stage this year?

August 18th, 2005 09:32 AM
Mel Belli You can see the beginnings of the B-stage flooring in a couple of those pics. Those lighting rigs jutting out from the middle of the set look pretty cool...
August 18th, 2005 09:34 AM
Joey
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
You can see the beginnings of the B-stage flooring in a couple of those pics. Those lighting rigs jutting out from the middle of the set look pretty cool...

I see many things my Stonesian Brother ..................

...........but no " B - Stage Floorings " .

Now , with everyone's kind indulgence , I desperately needs to takes me's morning :

********* END TRANSMISSION *****************
August 18th, 2005 09:36 AM
buzzy Not sure what you mean, but the flooring that is flat on the field is to protect the field from the folding seats, afaik.

As I understand it, there's supposed to be a "catwalk" (wider than that, it looks) that extends from the center of the stage out to the infield (dirt section) near 2nd base, toward 1st, with a small stage out there too. You can see some of that raised section in the center coming out from the stage.
[Edited by buzzy]
August 18th, 2005 09:38 AM
Lazy Bones Didn't Cohl say there would be a b-stage at the conference? Not 100%...
August 18th, 2005 09:39 AM
Joey
quote:
buzzy wrote:
Not sure what you mean, but the flooring that is flat on the field is to protect the field from the folding seats, afaik.

As I understand it, there's supposed to be a "catwalk" (wider than that, it looks) that extends from the center of the stage out to the infield (dirt section) near 2nd base, toward 1st, with a small stage out there too. You can see some of that raised section in the center coming out from the stage.
[Edited by buzzy]

Thanks Buzzy

Fuzzy ! ™
August 18th, 2005 09:40 AM
nankerphelge Goddam buzzy -- nice recon!!!

Thanks so much. I can see right about where my happy ass shall be planted in 3 days!

Three frickin' days!!!
August 18th, 2005 09:40 AM
Lazy Bones Those two arms that tower out over the stage has a hint of Voodoo Lounge to it.
August 18th, 2005 09:43 AM
Nellcote Holy Jumpin Jesus! Shazzam!
This is action we've been waiting for..
Look at that mutha, aint she purty...

Thank you Buzzy, thank you Lord!
August 18th, 2005 09:44 AM
Shawn2020 The stage looks tremendous....does anyone think the extended lighting towers may block some of the view of the inside onstage seats?
August 18th, 2005 09:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Look at that mutha, aint she purty...

Thank you Buzzy, thank you Lord!

http://www.red1blue7.1colony.com/about.html

AND

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=981&startRow=24&event_type=parties&PHPSESSID=064dfeca8b2d4f2f1ab6a8a5d77b45e2

[Edited by Joey]
August 18th, 2005 09:46 AM
Nellcote VOODOO, I REQUEST A NEW HEADAH PIX WITH ONE OF THESE SHOTS....THANK YOU!!!
August 18th, 2005 09:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Shawn2020 wrote:
....does anyone think the extended lighting towers may block some of the view of the inside onstage seats?

No !

FRIG NO !!!!!!
August 18th, 2005 09:49 AM
throbby Kee Riest! On stage seating? Looks more like above stage seating, way above. Lower levels appear to be at leat 18-20' above the stage.

Hope those standing on the second level aren't afraid of heights. I'm also wondering if this thing is gonna sway at all with 400 crazy fans jumping up and down on it.
August 18th, 2005 10:12 AM
Tom Post of the day! Thank you
August 18th, 2005 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
Tom wrote:
Post of the day! Thank you

Amen !!!

I am now so excited that I am posting this with me nipples AND penis .
August 18th, 2005 10:39 AM
LadyJane WOW!!!!!!!

Three days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It IS the Stonesian altar!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
August 18th, 2005 10:44 AM
ThatsWhatISay This stage is monstrous! Seems a lot bigger than the Licks stage, doesn't it?
August 18th, 2005 10:50 AM
nankerphelge Licks was a straight stage -- this one has a bend in it (Yeah Buddy!) for the on-stage seating!

Like Carnation Brand Instant Balcony!!

Just add mutant fans!

3 days!

August 18th, 2005 11:05 AM
buzzy glad you liked the photos

the site will probably run out of bandwidth, so someone might want to save a copy before it does and post elsewhere when it does ... use right-click, save as
August 18th, 2005 11:07 AM
nankerphelge buzzy -- howe did you get them??
August 18th, 2005 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
buzzy wrote:
glad you liked the photos

the site will probably run out of bandwidth, so someone might want to save a copy before it does and post elsewhere when it does ... use right-click, save as

great first set of posts...I appreciate the pictures!
August 18th, 2005 11:48 AM
Stray Cat UK I can't see them - can someone please re post them ?

sc uk
August 18th, 2005 12:01 PM
Kennydice Awesome pix wish i could be there will see em in europe 2006 long wait but worth it.
August 18th, 2005 12:02 PM
LadyJane

August 18th, 2005 12:03 PM
Joey

Thanks Lady Jane !!!!!
August 18th, 2005 12:15 PM
parmeda

***SSS*NNN*AAA*PPP***

Oh

My

God

...somebody make THAT stop!
August 18th, 2005 12:57 PM
glencar At least one of the pix is from IORR...http://iorr.org/tour05/boston.htm
August 18th, 2005 01:05 PM
Private Godfrey When you consider that the stage has no foundations it's amazing it stays up - If you go on a windy day ask for a seat at a safe distance - perhaps outside !
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)