ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 60 seconds over Winterland Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
August 11th, 2005 04:01 PM
G. The Cock here's the link:

http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,226146

August 11th, 2005 04:03 PM
gimmekeef Thanks..got em all...Voodoo you are the best....thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And if the cyber police are watching..I plan to buy 3 cds the day it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 11th, 2005 04:31 PM
KeithRichards Thanks! But the link doesn't work for me!
Edit: I guess that's it: http://rocksoff.org/h5-tpie.mp3
[Edited by KeithRichards]
August 11th, 2005 04:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
G. The Cock wrote:
Is there anything more we can expect tonight or should we go to bed after some dreams came true today?

Since is early night in Europe... this comes accompained with a big kiss from this Voodoo Chile in the land of wonder to all the fine European girls who listen the greatest band in the world and rock this board

Because this place is empty withou you

This board is empty with you European Girls
August 11th, 2005 04:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
Thanks! But the link doesn't work for me!
Edit: I guess that's it: http://rocksoff.org/h5-tpie.mp3
[Edited by KeithRichards]

We fixed it at the same time... now enjoy
August 11th, 2005 04:36 PM
Moonisup
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Because this place is empty withou you

This board is empty with you European Girls

and what about European boys?
August 11th, 2005 04:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

and what about European boys?

I'm gonna give them every inch of my love
August 11th, 2005 04:45 PM
KeithRichards Thank you very very much again for putting the sound clips online for us! That's really appreciated! Now I can go to sleep with Keith singing in the background, oh and he is so right, the place is really empty without my girlfriend.

The album will be great, there is no doubt about it anymore!
August 11th, 2005 04:49 PM
marko Gooooooooood lord,,too GOOD to be true,this is what we´ve
been waiting for 25years.
August 11th, 2005 04:52 PM
Moonisup hahaha thanks voodoo!!
August 11th, 2005 04:58 PM
Poplar
this is awesome! "Laugh" sounds really smooth.
August 11th, 2005 04:58 PM
ListenToTheLion Thank God it's the cock with C-O-C-K

August 11th, 2005 04:59 PM
Bob Tamp Fucking great. Its hard to judge from minute clips,but to me it sounds like the boys are taking chances again. It does not like the formula that has been used since Some Girls.
Let me down slow- real fucking catchy

Sweet Neo-con-- sounds evil

Laugh I nearly died- real bluesy... Mick sounding great

It wont take long- a bit of live Brown Sugar in there, and I think we can all live with that

She saw me coming- sounds okay... i need more listens

This place is empty- wow... wow... wow... the keith ballad we have been waiting for. sounds real authentic

Rain fall down- hard to tell, but real funky

Biggest mistake- not the greatest sample, but sounds like stones doing good country again.

Thanks Voodoo... love it. Are we going to hear...driving too fast, dangerous beauty, infamy? Im hoping. But if not, thanks so much. YOu made me one happy dude.
August 11th, 2005 05:02 PM
Poplar
She Saw Me Coming - tell me that's not a rework of "Cracking Up."
August 11th, 2005 05:19 PM
KeepRigid This Place sounds like a great lost Keith bootleg.
August 11th, 2005 05:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
Thanks Voodoo... love it. Are we going to hear...driving too fast, dangerous beauty, infamy? Im hoping. But if not, thanks so much. YOu made me one happy dude.

Infamy is already posted, the otheres will be tonight or tomorrow
August 11th, 2005 05:47 PM
Some Guy Far Fucking Out!! Those songs are so damn good they caused my deoderant to fail me!
August 11th, 2005 05:54 PM
drake First time post, just wanted to say thank you for the tunes. I've been excited about the new album for quite some time and this just confirms how solid the new material is. The only thing I'm slightly disappointed of (and its very premature as I've only heard 30 seconds of it) is Sweet Neo Con. I'm not much for the content but was really hoping it'd be a fantastic song. Sounds kinda lame, course like I said its premature. Every other tune you've posted sounds EXTREMELY promising. If you can, keep it comin. We're eatin this up.
August 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
Stray Cat UK THANK YOU Voodoo - great job getting these clips.

Sounds like a 70's bootleg,which is GOOD news !

sc uk
August 11th, 2005 06:03 PM
Some Guy Biggest Mistake is my favorite thus far.
August 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Rutger I loveeeeee This Place Is Empty.... that's one beautiful minute (almost). It seems Keith delivers two great tracks.
Laugh, I nearly died is one of the best songs IMO, such great vibe...
You gotta love It won't take long too. I can't stop playing these samples!!!! I've been playing them 6 hours straight. Somebody stop me.
August 11th, 2005 06:44 PM
Some Guy Thank you sir, may I have another?
August 11th, 2005 07:10 PM
Gazza Nice to see some of the IORR posters droppin' by (Cock and Drake, etc..)

Thanks for sharing these Gerardo...finally got a chance to listen to them this evening and from the snippets, it sounds very impressive

"Laugh I Nearly Died" is the one which has really impressed me the most so far (love that eerie backin' vocal and Mick's singing is sublime). God, it's beautiful.

Definitely a strong hint of reggae on quite a few of these songs. I like the overall sound.

"Let Me Down Slow" was another one I really got into as well.

these songs are just made for the stage. here's hoping we get to hear them all in concert.
August 11th, 2005 07:25 PM
Surround Sister I´d say its reference-wise like a marriage of Emotional Rescue & Exile with fragments of the Taylor-eras milestones´ more sophisticated moments... Or?
(Streets Of Love is this album´s Angie?)
August 11th, 2005 07:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Thank you sir, may I have another?

The Faber frat boys are alive and well, I see

August 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I'm gonna give them every inch of my love

thats not an awful lot from what I understand....
August 11th, 2005 07:43 PM
Bloozehound I just gave these new songs another spin...

I'm more impressed with these songs than any of the more officially released ones we've heard so far...RJ, BOMH, ONNYA

I even liked "Laugh, I Nearly Died" much better this time, the studio version might be a super coolers

any word on when a bootilicious bit torrent will be available ?
August 11th, 2005 07:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
any word on when a bootilicious bit torrent will be available ?

no idea. when someone sees fit to upload one somewhere

These things can be funny to get hold of. Depends on whether the taper is someone who wants to share the music and knows how to..or is just someone who'll hawk the recording off to some bootlegger to mass produce and sell instead
August 11th, 2005 07:48 PM
Soldatti I'm impressed with LIND. This tune is hypnotic.
August 11th, 2005 08:15 PM
gotdablouse Yes, a more subtle OOControl, the guitar parts at 0:28 remind me of something I can't pin down right now, possibly those of Heaven. Curtis Mayfield's fabulous "Billy Jack" from 1975 comes to mind too.

For the record, the Club des Stones had this to say about it "Laugh, I Nearly Died : ça s’essouffle, ça s’essouffle. Une ballade soul qui ne décolle pas, des chœurs r’n’b (encore !) mal foutus, un Keith perdu au milieu de son riff." - a soul ballad that doesn't take off and Keith lost in the middle of his riff...right, these guys should stick to their day jobs !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)