ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 60 seconds over Winterland Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
August 11th, 2005 01:33 PM
Nasty Habits Personally I really like the Voodoo Chile mix! The voices talking at the beginning of Sweet Neo Con are just perfect! They should sample this for the album.
August 11th, 2005 01:34 PM
Soldatti What a gret rocking tune.
Please, ONNYA!
August 11th, 2005 01:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The problem with RJ, ONNYA, SOL and BOMH is that I did not converted them to MP3 as you all know

Ans shit my dearest Fleabit Peanut Monkey Woman, I don't know why I didn't made Dangerous Beauty (I taped it but I think I skipped it when converting to MP3)

ONNYA and DB will be until tomorrow, sorry
August 11th, 2005 01:45 PM
bootcover You don't have to offer: RJ, ONNYA, SOL and BOMH
Those numbers are allready complete availlable.

Please give us the 4 other songs that are left
August 11th, 2005 01:45 PM
Rutger Don't worry about that man! You made a lot of people happy today.. It won't take long friggin'rocks.
August 11th, 2005 01:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Amazing!!! Thanks a whole bunch, Voodoo! I've posted a link to the thread on the French board TWIS, too, not to the direct links.

"Infamy"! OMG! Mick on harp, Keith on voice and guitar? It's a blast from the past!!!

Thanks MW, Patrice. Jeep, Slave, and Marc Palio all rule. TWIS is a great place and or friends
August 11th, 2005 01:51 PM
KeepRigid Laugh I Nearly Died.

Damn.
August 11th, 2005 01:57 PM
G. The Cock Can't wait to get the whole one now! Seems to be the first real classic since Some Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, anybody knows about a Phoenix live recording available????

August 11th, 2005 02:23 PM
Nellcote Outstanding!
August 11th, 2005 02:26 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Wow, this stuff sounds so good it's SCARY! "Sweet Neo Con" is, indeed, danceable, which means it could be a hit. "She Saw Me Coming" is totally catching. "Rain Fell Down" reminds me a bit of "Middle of the Sea" from "Voodoo Stew." "Infamy/In for Me" ain't no sappy Keith ballad.

I think they've hit an absolute home run with this one.
August 11th, 2005 02:27 PM
gotdablouse In case you missed my previous comment, Biggest Mistake is just "noise" on my PC, not sure if it's just me ?
August 11th, 2005 02:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm going to improve it tonight, selecting other portion of the song, yes is noisy but still listenable
August 11th, 2005 02:38 PM
KeepRigid The first copy I ever had of We Had It All was completely unlistenable. I had to crank the volume and run it through all kinds of shit just to be able to hear Keith's vocals.

Come on people, it's fucking perfect. That crazy warped fade in, the crackles, the noise, Mick's falsetto. The song is there.

August 11th, 2005 02:42 PM
Rutger Anyone else thinks It Won't Take Long is a great rocker???
August 11th, 2005 02:42 PM
gotdablouse Don't get me wrong, I was just asking it it was me, sounds like it is, although the others work fine ;-)
August 11th, 2005 02:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No it's not you, it was a bad recording but I will be more than happy to improve it
August 11th, 2005 02:44 PM
KeepRigid Hey man, it's in us and it got to come out.
August 11th, 2005 02:48 PM
Nellcote Hey Rigid, good Peter Wolf quote there!
August 11th, 2005 03:02 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

ONNYA and DB will be until tomorrow, sorry

Don't worry about that, Gerardo! I'll have more time to hear each clip several times and better enjoy them. Thanks about TWIS, they love RO too for the info... and the exclusive treat!!!
August 11th, 2005 03:12 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Rutger wrote:
Anyone else thinks It Won't Take Long is a great rocker???

Sounds good.

I know that they obviously borrow from themselves as well as others and I'm not complaining BUT if you start playing It Won't Take Long when the lead guitar kick's in, it really sounds like a live version of Brown Sugar. No?
August 11th, 2005 03:18 PM
gimmekeef PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help..how do I get these..the link had only first song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 11th, 2005 03:21 PM
Poplar
you rule voodoo. my week off just got better.

August 11th, 2005 03:21 PM
Rutger
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

Sounds good.

I know that they obviously borrow from themselves as well as others and I'm not complaining BUT if you start playing It Won't Take Long when the lead guitar kick's in, it really sounds like a live version of Brown Sugar. No?

I know what you mean, but I don't think they borrowed anything from brown sugar. This song sounds very fresh... modern rock if that's what you can call it anyway. The guitars are very tight...
I'm gonna listen to it a few more times, maybe i'll get the same feeling about the borrowing thing.
August 11th, 2005 03:23 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Babies and Dobermen It won't take long

Have you tried all of the various links (for different songs) throughout the 4 pages?
August 11th, 2005 03:32 PM
G. The Cock Is there anything more we can expect tonight or should we go to bed after some dreams came true today?

August 11th, 2005 03:36 PM
KeithRichards I just wondered the same )
Can we have one last good nightly (for us Europeans) song for today, please?
August 11th, 2005 03:37 PM
Poplar
She Saw Me Coming is kinda stuck with me.

like that lick.
August 11th, 2005 03:45 PM
Lazy Bones This post made my day, Voodoo. Even though you get a small taste of each song, it makes you crave for more.

Hats off, my friend!
August 11th, 2005 03:54 PM
Bloozehound thanks for the hook up voodoo

sounds like this new album will be a nice treat

the only song I didn't totally care for was "laugh I nearly died"

it sounds pretty blahh

August 11th, 2005 03:59 PM
G. The Cock a new child has born tonight in the Stones community! please visit www.iorr.org to spend some congratulations....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)