ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

St Jakob Stadion, Basel, Switzerland July 29, 1995
By Chief Moon!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: forty licks Return to archive
08-19-02 09:13 AM
denis wilson Full track list on its only rock n roll web site
08-19-02 09:26 AM
Joey
Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters :

Here is the track listing : Enjoy ........

"Double CD with 36 digitally remastered classic Rolling Stones tracks and four new songs

LONDON, AUGUST 12 2002 - The first ever comprehensive retrospective album covering The Rolling Stones' greatest hits dating back to the very start of the band's recording career up to the present day will be released worldwide by EMI Recorded Music's Virgin Records label on October 1, 2002 in North America (September 30 outside North America and September 23 in Japan).

Disc 1

Street Fighting Man
Gimme Shelter
Satisfaction
The Last Time
Jumpin Jack Flash
You Can't Always Get What you Want
19th Nervous Breakdown
Under My Thumb
Not Fade Away
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby
Sympathy For The Devil
Mother's Little Helper
She's a Rainbow
Get Off My Cloud
Wild Horses
Ruby Tuesday
Paint It Black
Honky Tonk Women
It's All Over Now
Let's Spend The Night Together
Disc 2

Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
Miss You
Beast Of Burden
Don't Stop
Happy
Angie
You Got Me Rocking
Shattered
Fool To Cry
Love Is Strong
Mixed Emotions
Keys To Your Love
Anybody Seen My Baby?
Stealing My Heart
Tumbling Dice
Undercover of the Night
Emotional Rescue
It's Only Rock 'n Roll
Losing My Touch

Entitled Forty Licks, the package consists of two 20-track CDs (CD1 on the ABKCO label and CD2 on the Virgin label) that represent an unprecedented joint cooperative venture between The Rolling Stones, ABKCO Records and EMI's Virgin Records in North America, and between The Rolling Stones, ABKCO, Universal Music International and EMI in the rest of the world. "

08-19-02 09:29 AM
Nellcote Interesting that Wild Horses is on the ABKCO cd, where
Brown Sugar is on the Virgin listing....

Comment?
08-19-02 09:33 AM
Joey
Analysis :

"Destined to confirm to both long time and new fans why the Rolling Stones have been acknowledged as 'The World's Greatest Rock 'n Roll Band,' the collection features digitally remastered classic Rolling Stones hits including (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Ruby Tuesday, Brown Sugar, Miss You and Start Me Up.

In addition to these historic tracks that reflect the Stones legacy, four new songs especially recorded by the band for this collection with producer Don Was are included in the set.

The latter disc will also feature four new Stones tracks -- "Don't Stop," "Keys to Your Love," "Losing My Touch" and "Stealing My Heart" -- which were recently recorded with producer Don Was, who worked on the band's last two studio albums, 1997's Bridges to Babylon and 1994's Voodoo Lounge. "They're not old tunes that we dug up or even things that were relatively new. These are new new," Mick Jagger told Rolling Stone. "'Don't Stop' is the single-y one. 'Stealing My Heart' is more like garage rock with a hook. 'Key to Your Love' is kind of like a soul ballad, but not very slow. It has a kind of 'Beast of Burden' tempo. And 'Losing My Touch' is Keith singing a ballad. And that is very slow."

-- Thank You

Knock Knock !
Who's there ?
Jo !
Jo Who ?
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Snaggle

08-19-02 10:47 AM
Boomhauer WHy couldn't they have put "Flip the Switch" on there instead of "Anybody seen my baby?"?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road