ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

St Jakob Stadion, Basel, Switzerland July 29, 1995
By Chief Moon!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GERARDO!!! I want to cheer you up 'cause you deserve it!!! :D Return to archive
08-17-02 06:19 PM
MarthaMyDear I wanted to ask you, oh cool one-of-three administrators of the bad-ass Stones board, etc., etc., etc.!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol................ :P What Stones shows are you seeing?!?!?! Can you say??? Do you know right now all of the shows that you're seeing, etc.??? Better yet, will you be coming up here to L.A. for any of the shows here?!?!?! THAT is my main question 'cause I'd love to meet you... FINALLY!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
08-17-02 10:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl MARTHA!!! I want to kiss you up 'cause you deserve it!!!

I don't know which concerts yet, I had an invitation to Boston and NYC and this person failed and retracted.

At least Mexico City LOL

My economy is not the same now, as I lost some big customers, so probably this time I won't tour the USA. I remember one day I missed a show (No Stones) because of business, no I'm gonna miss some because of No-business

I'm going to sell some very cool collectibles on e-bay, I don't want to get buried with my collection, maybe in that way I will get some bucks.

NYC will be a free stay (thanks Marissa), but anyway I need to pay plane and tickets and SPIV and etc and etx and etxxx

But many of the regulars will be in Mexico City so why don't you join us?
08-18-02 02:26 AM
MarthaMyDear OK.!!! So, they are more than likely playing there on Feb. 6th and 7th, 2003, so I can plan on that if there are any cheap hotels (or at least "stayable", etc.... ) around and tix are not on sale yet, so I can save, luckily (hopefully)!!! I'll PLAN ON THAT and it will be GREAT to meet your family and the other regulars here, also, of course!!! I can get a pet sitter, etc.... lol............. :P OK.!!! I am serious!!! I'll see what I can do and start planning on that, ok., and I'll stay in touch!!! Don't worry about business!!! It goes up and down and it will go up for you again, I am SURE!!! Anyways, I'll email you SOON and I'll start PLANNING!!! HE!!! HE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, ALOT MORE SOON!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road