ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Bachir Attar, 1989
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: some pics Return to archive
07-27-01 09:07 PM
CS
Bianca and jade

Jade

Bianca and Jade

Elizabeth, Mick and Jade.
Sorry if it is the same or a similar photo was posted here long time ago

Elizabeth with her lover and a friend

Jo and Leah

All pics by Robert Simpson taken from Vogue
07-29-01 06:53 PM
Robert Schneeweiss That shot of Elizabeth with Mick and Jade is the first nice picture I've seen of her on this site. Past photos have shown her wearing gobs of make-up walking down the runway. It's a refreshing shot.
07-30-01 12:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree with you, recent photos of Elizabeth are all as a 21st century model.

This is the nicest photo we have posted of her

Recently I posted a message that is already in the archives, you can find this photo, it is the same day that the above posted by CS

Next will be Georgia, she looks very nice girl now, but what can we expect in the next years?

This was the post, it is in the archives so no replies are allowed.
07-30-01 01:31 PM
Robert Schneeweiss That's another nice shot. With regards to your comment about "21st century models", gobs of make-up isn't necessarily a norm. My impression was that they made her look a bit cheap rather than a "21st century model". I know that in one of my favourite country tunes written by Mick, he sang - "People say that I'm high class, but I'm low down all the while." - I'd like to believe that Elizabeth doesn't have the same mindset; given the photo you included, she appears to be of a higher calibre than what was included from the runway.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.