ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What The Fuck! I Hope It's Good.... Return to archive
18th August 2006 01:33 AM
RollingstonesUSA GWAR's 'School's Out' Video To Receive 'Headbanger's Ball' Premiere - Aug. 17, 2006
Back from their second successful stint on the Sounds Of The Underground tour, and on the eve of their highly anticipated release, "Beyond Hell" (due out August 29 via DRT Entertainment), GWAR's new video for the ALICE COOPER classic "School's Out" will premiere on MTV2's "Headbanger's Ball" on Saturday, August 19 at 10:00 p.m. EST. Check out the clip at this location.

"Beyond Hell", produced by Devin Townsend (LAMB OF GOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) is set to be GWAR's most crushing release yet. An e-card has been made available where fans can stream four tracks off the upcoming album. The band has also been hosting Slave Pit TV over at www.gwar.net/slavepit on a weekly basis, giving fans insight into the ingenious and altogether twisted genius that went into the creation of "Beyond Hell". There will also be a deluxe limited edition released of the album, which includes expanded artwork, a poster and a DVD which compiles all of the SlavePit TV episodes along with additional behind-the-scenes footage on the creation of the new costumes, as well as hilarious footage of GWAR in the studio with producer Devin Townsend.

Before tuning in to MTV2's "Headbanger's Ball" this weekend to check out the "School's Out" video debut, head on over to www.metalinjection.net/tv to see exclusive making-of-the-video footage.
18th August 2006 01:35 AM
Bloozehound u start alot of threads
pdog I loved going to Gwar shows in the 80's...
Probably one of the most original and unique bands ever!
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
u start alot of threads

18th August 2006 01:36 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
I loved going to Gwar shows in the 80's...
Probably one of the most original and unique bands ever!

Are they good, should I check 'em out....
18th August 2006 01:39 AM
Poplar
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
u start alot of threads

he got a pretty mouth, too...
what u think'n?

18th August 2006 01:40 AM
Bloozehound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRuerc7OSlk&mode=related&search=
18th August 2006 01:42 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Poplar wrote:

he got a pretty mouth, too...
what u think'n?

This is all supposed to mean something....
18th August 2006 02:00 AM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Are they good, should I check 'em out....

If this was 1987, I'd say fuckin hell yeah...
I fell out of grace with Oderus, and I'm not welcome back in Antarctica.
18th August 2006 02:02 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:

If this was 1987, I'd say fuckin hell yeah...
I fell out of grace with Oderus, and I'm not welcome back in Antarctica.

I drove buzzed from the Dylan show from augusta to columbia, hour drive, and i'm eating pizza like crazy....
18th August 2006 02:23 AM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

I drove buzzed from the Dylan show from augusta to columbia, hour drive, and i'm eating pizza like crazy....

Home safely, all that matters!
18th August 2006 04:15 AM
danielharris627 I quite like GWAR, but their schools out cover was uh...not amazing. But its ok I guess.
Nothing beats Alice.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)