ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Update? Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th August 2006 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Not sure...some have suggested around 31k....

This is very concerning! Jacob Cohl may have to film a video and put it in the Virtual Ticket explaining that there is a contract to sell the remaining tickets to a large corporation, but due to his dedication to the fans, he is offering them first to the fans, so these seats must sell in the next week or risk a "coat and tie" crowd/affair.

This will motivate others to purchase....also, more "hot seats" need to be offered.
16th August 2006 02:04 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is very concerning! Jacob Cohl may have to film a video and put it in the Virtual Ticket explaining that there is a contract to sell the remaining tickets to a large corporation, but due to his dedication to the fans, he is offering them first to the fans, so these seats must sell in the next week or risk a "coat and tie" crowd/affair.

This will motivate others to purchase....also, more "hot seats" need to be offered.

How about flip the stage around and try to sell them all as "onstage" seats?
16th August 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

How about flip the stage around and try to sell them all as "onstage" seats?

Lets not get carried away.
16th August 2006 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Pug, use your ADDA to tune into a local Chicago station today and ck out a cool band they're featuring on the "Double Debauchery" Show between 1 and 4pm today ~ The New Heathens

tune in here...
www.fearlessradio.com/fearless

you have been humiliated, logged on to fearless radio, some guy named "mike" is on there now bragging how he ditched work today! I have wasted 8 minutes of my day!!!
16th August 2006 05:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't believe there & Boise sold out. Very nice!

I cant believe theres actually a town called Anaconda....very strange!
16th August 2006 05:19 PM
glencar There's a huge mine out there known as the Anaconda.
16th August 2006 05:21 PM
_Boomy_ I think I just shed a tear. Oh wait, that was some dust in my eye.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)