ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Update? Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th August 2006 11:26 AM
jb Very busy at work with appeal tommorrow. Have any other shows sold out? It looks like Louisvisville, Vegas and AC are still open. I only see Witchita sold out? It looks like Pug jumped and bought crumy uppers for Vegas which is still open....sad.
16th August 2006 11:29 AM
Gazza I read that Louisville sold out, actually

I guess that Meg, Jumpin' Jack and Muhammad Ali bought all the tickets between them
[Edited by Gazza]
16th August 2006 11:29 AM
Nellcote Josh Beckett has "jumped the shark".
We will trade you for Dontrelle, also provide
some young guns to sweeten the deal.
Have your people contact my people.
16th August 2006 11:30 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I read that Louisville sold out, actually

I guess that Meg, Jumpin' Jack and Muhammad Ali bought all the tickets between them
[Edited by Gazza]

I truly used ADDA in choosing this show to attend.
16th August 2006 11:30 AM
Dan Missoula sold out in about 5 minutes. I was looking for a pair for me and my stepdad. Kept hitting and nothing was acceptable enough to buy then suddenly it was sold out. Since there was only a ten percent chance I could make it anyway I aint trippin'. Either I will make it or I wont.
16th August 2006 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Very busy at work with appeal tommorrow. Have any other shows sold out? It looks like Louisvisville, Vegas and AC are still open. I only see Witchita sold out? It looks like Pug jumped and bought crumy uppers for Vegas which is still open....sad.

Seeing as I have about $2500 USD invested in airfare and hotel accomodations (I am currently set up with a suite at the Mirage), I wanted to have tickets in hand to travel with. I will be upgrading my tickets day of show once I am in Vegas. You must understand Josh, not everyone is like us and able/willing to think several steps in advance. (see: ADDA)
16th August 2006 11:32 AM
jb Thanks..lookls like no the shows are still not doing very well. I am cancelling Boston and Chicago today.
16th August 2006 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks..lookls like no the shows are still not doing very well. I am cancelling Boston and Chicago today.

Sadly, you, as a man of your word, had no other alternative.
16th August 2006 11:35 AM
jb Can't attend the Regina, Boise , or Witchita sell outs..and Louisville is not 100% sold....looks like I will, much to my chargrin, skip this tour. On a positive note, I have a very likely chance of prevailing on my appeal tommorrrow.
[Edited by jb]
16th August 2006 11:35 AM
Saint Sway how is Montana selling?

will there be a FLFC event to coincide with the show?? Summit?? Tent??
16th August 2006 11:38 AM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
how is Montana selling?

Totally gone. Some 14th-27th row singles popped up later on Monday for $350 but I didn't bite.
16th August 2006 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I read that Louisville sold out, actually

Necessary to win gross
16th August 2006 12:05 PM
Jakeb206 Wichita sold out? Tickets havent even gone onsale yet!?!?! Stop playing with my emotions!
16th August 2006 12:15 PM
jb
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
Wichita sold out? Tickets havent even gone onsale yet!?!?! Stop playing with my emotions!

Sorry, I meant Missoula be confused.....no shows have sold out except a couple. I have no plans to attend a single show this tour except Beacon....I am done. I have just e-mailed all to advise of my cancellations.

[Edited by jb]
16th August 2006 12:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I truly used ADDA in choosing this show to attend.

Pug, use your ADDA to tune into a local Chicago station today and ck out a cool band they're featuring on the "Double Debauchery" Show between 1 and 4pm today ~ The New Heathens

tune in here...
www.fearlessradio.com/fearless
16th August 2006 12:23 PM
Jumping Jack You will be missed at the Louisville pig roast my friend. Kosher dogs are on the menu! Jumping Jack Daniels is being served at The Drakes post party! WooHoo!
16th August 2006 12:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Pug, use your ADDA to tune into a local Chicago station today and ck out a cool band they're featuring on the "Double Debauchery" Show between 1 and 4pm today ~ The New Heathens

tune in here...
www.fearlessradio.com/fearless

I will give it a listen if I can break away for a few minutes today, is the times listed CDT?
16th August 2006 12:30 PM
jb Do they wear capes?
16th August 2006 12:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will give it a listen if I can break away for a few minutes today, is the times listed CDT?

its actually EST 1-4

quote:
jb wrote:
Do they wear capes?

no. But he aspires to.

my friend Nate is the singer and he is 2nd coming of Mick Jagger. I actually saw a show where he took a girls cape (shall??) from the audience and wore it onstage. He's huge Stones fanatic and Jagger disciple, I'm sure he would chop off one of his fingers for the opportunity to wear Pug's Jagger cape.

The dj is interviewing Nate throughout the show. Click on the weblink above and you can IM him questions about capes and stuff.
16th August 2006 01:16 PM
voodoopug Please provide him with a picture of my cape and of Voodoo's press conference (include transcript if you have obtained one) in order to inspire greatness. If your friend is as good as you say he is (but lets not pass out the Jagger comparisons at this stage....i have seen hundreds of "the next Mick" and yet no one has been!).
16th August 2006 01:19 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:
Missoula sold out in about 5 minutes. I was looking for a pair for me and my stepdad. Kept hitting and nothing was acceptable enough to buy then suddenly it was sold out. Since there was only a ten percent chance I could make it anyway I aint trippin'. Either I will make it or I wont.

Howe close are you to Montana??? What are the actual sellouts this tour? ACY fer sher!
16th August 2006 01:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please provide him with a picture of my cape and of Voodoo's press conference

it has been so long since the cape and/or Voodoo's press conference pics have been posted here.

perhaps thats why theres been so much sadness, no? I initially thought it was over the constant dissapointments of the European Tour... but now I sense that folks are perhaps just longing to see the cape in action or a pic of Vooodoo looking enthused at his press conference....

Mick is out this week faking a sore throat... now would be a great time to post these pics!!
16th August 2006 01:25 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe close are you to Montana??? What are the actual sellouts this tour? ACY fer sher!

I am in southern California but my stepdad is from Anaconda which is about 50 or 100 miles away from Missoula. Some of his sisters still live there and he vacations there occassionally. He showed some interest in the show.
16th August 2006 01:26 PM
glencar I can't believe there & Boise sold out. Very nice!
16th August 2006 01:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't believe there & Boise sold out. Very nice!

All other shows wide open...even AC and Vegas!!!
16th August 2006 01:34 PM
glencar Joshy, they'll sell out. I've been to four or five Vegas shows & they always sell out. I can't go this year as I've already taken enough vacation time. Plus, AC should be much more fun.
16th August 2006 01:45 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, they'll sell out. I've been to four or five Vegas shows & they always sell out. I can't go this year as I've already taken enough vacation time. Plus, AC should be much more fun.

Must sellout or really have no interest...I'm not at all interested at this point(plus major committments this fall).
16th August 2006 01:52 PM
glencar I really have to poop!
16th August 2006 01:52 PM
Green Tea How many tix sold in Boston thus far?
16th August 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
How many tix sold in Boston thus far?

Not sure...some have suggested around 31k....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)