ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miss Ozzfest 2006 Crowned (nsc) Return to archive
14th August 2006 08:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Miss Ozzfest 2006 Crowned
08/14/2006 category: general music news
ultimateguitar.com

Jennifer Parker (photo) from Buffalo, NY was crowned Miss Ozzfest 2006 at the final show of this year's tour yesterday (Sunday, August 13) in West Palm Beach, Florida. Check out photos of all the contestants at this location.
http://tourmaps.mylocalbands.com/_/ozzfest/missozzfest.asp

As previously reported, throughout the summer, Ozzfest fans took matters into their own hands, voting for their favorite entrants at Ozzfest.com.

All entries collected from Ozzfest emcee Big Dave (well-known for his role in MTV's "Battle for Ozzfest") and professional Ozzfest party guy, Eddie, were posted for fans to vote on.

The top three in each tour city were awarded free tickets to the show in their city, where at some point during the evening's festivities, the trio of contestants were presented on stage to the discerning hard rock fans who voted on a winner. Photos of each winning contestant were posted once again on Ozzfest.com, where fans were able to pick their Miss Ozzfest 2006.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
14th August 2006 08:39 PM
pdog Does she bite off the head and spit it out?
15th August 2006 08:41 AM
Bitch

She won because if the tatoos. IMO
15th August 2006 09:56 AM
Sir Stonesalot I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
15th August 2006 11:02 AM
StickyFishFingers Is that what I think it is just poking out the side of her short shorts on her inner left thigh? Looks like a loose flange gasket to me.
15th August 2006 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

My philosophy of life is that ALL options are on the table, so long as you don't get caught.
15th August 2006 12:35 PM
gypsy What a stunning young lady!
15th August 2006 12:55 PM
glencar Indeed, gypsy! She looks like a young Rosanna Arquette.
15th August 2006 12:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

My philosophy of life is that ALL options are on the table, so long as you don't get caught.

Beauty is only a lightswitch away
15th August 2006 01:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Beauty is only a lightswitch away<

Yeah...and so are herpes and hep c. Better use two condoms for that one...just in case the first one gets eaten away.

That chick looks...well used.
15th August 2006 02:58 PM
Trey Krimsin Ta hell with two! Make it four!!!!!
16th August 2006 07:44 AM
corgi37 She's ok, but her ribcage is bigger than her tits.
17th August 2006 12:56 PM
Madafaka She's awful!
17th August 2006 02:45 PM
gimmekeef Jamie Lee Curtis isnt aging all that well apparently....Guess its Ozzfest now that nobody attends her Halloween movies.....
17th August 2006 03:28 PM
doo doo doo Dude her pants seem to be constricting her saddlebags
17th August 2006 04:01 PM
gimmekeef Thank god nobody posted a pic of the third place finisher!
18th August 2006 05:01 AM
Jakeb206
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thank god nobody posted a pic of the third place finisher!

I could only imagine!......

Wow she is aweful! I wouldnt let her pay me to fuck me!

[Edited by Jakeb206]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)