ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alice Cooper To Be Musical Guest On Craig Freguson Return to archive
12th August 2006 05:02 PM
RollingstonesUSA ALICE COOPER will be the musical guest on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" this coming Wednesday night/Thursday morning (August 16/17) at 12:35 a.m. EST on CBS-TV. More information is available at this location.

Alice Cooper recently told the World Entertainment News Network that his hellraiser persona is a far cry from his real role in life because he'd much rather spend time with his kids than rock out on stage.

The legendary rocker has been shocking audiences for decades with his gory onstage antics, but he believes being a doting father and working on his charitable foundation, Solid Rock, is just as important as performing.

He said, "As soon as I walk off that stage, I'm going back to Phoenix, play golf, work on Solid Rock, go shopping and do everything that a father and a husband's supposed to do."
13th August 2006 10:15 AM
Jumping Jack Rumor on IORR is that he is opening in Glendale.
13th August 2006 11:22 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Rumor on IORR is that he is opening in Glendale.

Plus he does b-day parties for senior Rocks Offs members wives doesnt he?
13th August 2006 12:26 PM
chevysales
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
ALICE COOPER will be the musical guest on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" this coming Wednesday night/Thursday morning (August 16/17) at 12:35 a.m. EST on CBS-TV. More information is available at this location.

Alice Cooper recently told the World Entertainment News Network that his hellraiser persona is a far cry from his real role in life because he'd much rather spend time with his kids than rock out on stage.

The legendary rocker has been shocking audiences for decades with his gory onstage antics, but he believes being a doting father and working on his charitable foundation, Solid Rock, is just as important as performing.

He said, "As soon as I walk off that stage, I'm going back to Phoenix, play golf, work on Solid Rock, go shopping and do everything that a father and a husband's supposed to do."

he was on a month or two back and had his daughter do the dying on stage thing from his performance. wonder if this is a repeat.
13th August 2006 02:34 PM
Jumping Jack He does do BD parties for "TRUE FANS"!!! Talking about Coop and BD parties, a friend sent me a mailer with some CDs near Wendy's BD, and on the bottom of the mailer he wrote Happy BD young lady.

I recent sent a 16 year kid (mamakin on Shidoob) an Alice Cooper DVD trying to convince him to go to the Orpheum show in Boston. Evidently I recyled the BD mailer. I guess his mother got the envelop before him, and wanted to what kind of Internet perverts he was hanging out with, LOL.
13th August 2006 03:52 PM
mojoman craig ferguson is a funny bastard!!!
[Edited by mojoman]
13th August 2006 04:45 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
mojoman wrote:
craig ferguson is a funny bastard!!!
[Edited by mojoman]

Yeah, def, much, much better than Craig Kilborn
15th August 2006 10:28 AM
TommyHawk
quote:
chevysales wrote:

he was on a month or two back and had his daughter do the dying on stage thing from his performance. wonder if this is a repeat.

That was nearly a year ago though.

This is a brand new show, or so it says on AliceCooper.com.
15th August 2006 10:54 AM
charlotte http://www.myspace.com/dennisdunawayproject
16th August 2006 03:51 PM
RollingstonesUSA Alice On Craig TONIGHT!
16th August 2006 06:49 PM
J.J.Flash PLEASE MY FRIEND........

is there any way to watch it over the web??!?! PLease, tell me it's possible and available....

Thanks
16th August 2006 07:11 PM
RollingstonesUSA I don't think so....where are you at....
16th August 2006 08:16 PM
RollingstonesUSA Got my beer, my friend "Silent Ed" is comin' over, gettin' ready to watch the new Alice DVD, and then tonight on Craig....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)