ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What brand of trousers are you wearing? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th August 2006 08:06 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Some dangers associated with zippers.

I like a man who lives dangerously.
12th August 2006 08:08 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I like a man who lives dangerously.

Well hello....lol
12th August 2006 08:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Well hello....lol

Hey sailor...
12th August 2006 08:13 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Hey sailor...

And how are you....
12th August 2006 08:14 PM
GotToRollMe To address the topic though, I wore those Trash & Vaudeville skintight black jeans for years and years. Now I'm just wearin' some kinda Levi's, but I'm determined to go back to the T&V's when I lose a little poundage.
12th August 2006 08:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
To address the topic though, I wore those Trash & Vaudeville skintight black jeans for years and years. Now I'm just wearin' some kinda Levi's, but I'm determined to go back to the T&V's when I lose a little poundage.

How many pounds do you need to lose?
12th August 2006 08:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Ideally, 20, but 10 would do it.
12th August 2006 08:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What kinda question is THAT???????

You moof pissin flirt!!!!!!

LMAO

LJ.
12th August 2006 08:49 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

What kinda question is THAT???????

You moof pissin flirt!!!!!!

LMAO

LJ.

You're not the only one who's LYAO!
Hey, LJ!
12th August 2006 10:44 PM
Jair
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Not true, Jair. Some of us judge a guy by his character, his sense of humor, and his taste in music. Really!

judge, yes,
have sex, no.

And thats all.

Oh, and btw, check this out:

I drive these scrubbers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karen, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin'
Fly gearrr but I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass 'n,
Se7en Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't fakin'
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.

[Edited by Jair]
13th August 2006 01:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm wairing a pair of G-Star shorts right now.
13th August 2006 02:24 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
To address the topic though, I wore those Trash & Vaudeville skintight black jeans for years and years. Now I'm just wearin' some kinda Levi's, but I'm determined to go back to the T&V's when I lose a little poundage.

We are the same!
13th August 2006 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

My big ass makes my pants look fat!
13th August 2006 05:31 PM
Jair
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'm wairing a pair of G-Star shorts right now.

In your place, I'd will consider a D&G.

[Edited by Jair]
13th August 2006 06:58 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

We are the same!

Gabba Gabba Hey!
13th August 2006 08:07 PM
sammy davis jr. Giofranco Ferre' black stretch jeans: 30 X 34
13th August 2006 08:31 PM
Jair
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Giofranco Ferre' black stretch jeans: 30 X 34

Personally, I find this stretch thing a bit gay.
Nothing against, of course, but please, don't need to bother in sit in my sofa.

14th August 2006 07:39 AM
Bitch I wear tight, low cut faded jeans. To me the cut and color is more important than the brand name. The darker jeans that go up to your waist are out! The lower cut style looks much cuter and sexier. IMO.
14th August 2006 08:09 AM
Jair That is from a Forum campaign you see in fashion mags.
See, they are kicking a business man and a corrupt politician. In the banner is written: Lets clean up the Brazil!
Cool, isnt?

14th August 2006 10:13 AM
jb Today I am casual as I am finishing dictating my appeal for the 4th DCA. Consequently I am wearing Gucci Button-Fly Jeans($550), a pair of "Tods" black loafers($475), a white cotton shirt by "Etro ($375) and a powder blue linen 3 button blazer by "Zegna Sport" ($1450).
14th August 2006 10:38 AM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
Today I am casual as I am finishing dictating my appeal for the 4th DCA. Consequently I am wearing Gucci Button-Fly Jeans($550), a pair of "Tods" black loafers($475), a white cotton shirt by "Etro ($375) and a powder blue linen 3 button blazer by "Zegna Sport" ($1450).

For much less than that you could be kidnapped here in Brazil.
- Hey you fucks, pay us two thousand dollars or you will have JB back completely naked!!!

[Edited by Jair]
14th August 2006 10:42 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jair wrote:
That is from a Forum campaign you see in fashion mags.
See, they are kicking a business man and a corrupt politician. In the banner is written: Lets clean up the Brazil!
Cool, isnt?

Is that Iggy on the right?

EDIT: On closer inspection, I see it's not. It did remind me though, that Iggy is John Varvatos' model for his new fall line. He looks a lot better without clothes, imo.
http://johnvarvatos.com/

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
14th August 2006 05:03 PM
Bitch
quote:
jb wrote:
Today I am casual as I am finishing dictating my appeal for the 4th DCA. Consequently I am wearing Gucci Button-Fly Jeans($550), a pair of "Tods" black loafers($475), a white cotton shirt by "Etro ($375) and a powder blue linen 3 button blazer by "Zegna Sport" ($1450).

Wow I'm impressed! But I think you're a little crazy to spend $375 on a cotton shirt! However, in those threads you have to look hot!

14th August 2006 05:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:

For much less than that you could be kidnapped here in Brazil.
- Hey you fucks, pay us two thousand dollars or you will have JB back completely naked!!!

here's $5,000 if you promise to keep him! LOL
14th August 2006 05:11 PM
glencar LOL Wait until after the Boston show for any kidnapping!
14th August 2006 06:16 PM
Jair
quote:
Gazza wrote:

here's $5,000 if you promise to keep him! LOL

DEAL!!!
14th August 2006 07:04 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

Tags still on them, too, aren't they?
16th August 2006 10:00 AM
Madafaka Levi's, a lot of them! 501, 505, 552, etc, etc. A different jeans for differents days!
16th August 2006 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Tags still on them, too, aren't they?

I keep all receipts/tags in a Gucci shoe box in my walk-in closet. When you buy expensive clothing, particularly from Saks or Neimans, they are very good about returning items that do not wear well if you keepyour receipts...In my case, I have had a few shirts(Theory, Gucci, and Kiton) discolor after washing/dry-cleaning, and they exchanged them for me. Sadly, I purchased a V-neck Dolce and Gababana scarlett, grey, and black cashmere sweater last year for $950....I made the mistake of using a "fabric shaver" to remove some material that had worn.
I foolishly pressed too hard on the shaver and winded up making several large holes in this truly beautiful item. Off course I could not return it, so I cut it up and made cashmere headbands which I wear at time.
[Edited by jb]
16th August 2006 07:48 PM
texile i grew up wearing nothing but levis - anything else was a sacrilege -
but i have these great pair of black stretch jeans from the gap...i can't stop wearing them.
there's nothing better than am old a pair of levis....
but i'm too old and impatient to wait that long for my jeans to be comfy.
remember the days when you could only get the really hard, stiff and uncomfortable levis? those probably faded the best but i ain't got that kind of time.

anybody remember toughskins?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)