ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman Dusts Off Old Movie for DVD Return to archive
August 19th, 2005 05:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Bill Wyman Dusts Off Old Movie for DVD
Digital Daydreams
by Paul Cashmere
18 August 2005

Former Rolling Stones bass player Bill Wyman will soon release a limited edition DVD of his 1983 film 'Digital Daydreams'.

Bill made the movie for fun but managed to entice a lot of very famous friends to appear in it. "I was able to get a lot of my favourite people of the time into the script" he said in a statement. "It's a glorified home movie, made just for fun".

The movie includes appearances by Hollywood actor James Coburn and Rock Horror Picture Show creator Richard O'Brien. Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts and Jean Jacques Burnel from the Stranglers also make appearances because "they were hanging around at the time".

Playing alongside Bill is Astrid Lundström, the self proclaimed computer widow, and girlfriend of Bill Wyman for 16 years. "We were actually in the process of breaking up while the film was being shot" he explains, "we had gone through some difficult times, and I thought we could do the film and pull it together but it didn't really work".

Making a movie with a computer in the storyline was indeed adventurous in the early 80s. Bill was an early adaptor to computers. "It had just about enough memory to put half your address book on it" Wyman jokes, "but at the time it was quite magical and I started to enter my diaries and the whole history of the stones".

Classic Pictures will release the title in the UK later this month.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 19th, 2005 06:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I can't believe this movie is any good...maybe as a novelty item.
August 19th, 2005 06:39 AM
egon charlie's in it!
August 19th, 2005 06:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
egon wrote:
charlie's in it!

Yeah. I'll bet he's elated.
August 19th, 2005 07:36 AM
egon http://imdb.com/title/tt0233571/

funny what the reccomend in the section;
"if you like this title, we also recommend..."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)