ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How good is life? Stones tour and album soon! Return to archive
August 18th, 2005 10:57 PM
Steel Wheels YEAH! I'm so jazzed for this. I've waited many long years for them to tour behind a new album and we're just a few days away from a hot show to kick off the tour of all tours.

I'm taking it all in, every interview, photo, and review. What a good time this all is.
August 19th, 2005 02:23 AM
keithriffhard amen! they're all over the place
August 19th, 2005 05:13 AM
egon life is damn good!
August 19th, 2005 05:21 AM
throbby Steel Wheels! Well said!
August 19th, 2005 06:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:

I'm taking it all in, every interview, photo, and review. What a good time this all is.

Well it sure beats all the other entertainment options out there hands down.
August 19th, 2005 06:36 AM
Poplar
year of the stones!
August 19th, 2005 06:42 AM
Steel Wheels When this record comes out, there's going to be dancing in the streets!

I plan on getting some good booze, cranking up the stereo, and enjoying every second of it. And it's going to be on vinyl. I want to spin this album on wax the first time I hear it.

I also cannot wait to go cruising with the windows down and the radio up spreading Holy Rolling Stones soundwaves.

August 19th, 2005 07:15 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
YEAH! I'm so jazzed for this. I've waited many long years for them to tour behind a new album and we're just a few days away from a hot show to kick off the tour of all tours.

you re right!!
the Beatles fans can't say the same..how lucky are we!!
August 19th, 2005 07:33 AM
egon
quote:
Poplar wrote:

year of the stones!

i hoe that will be yearS (it's 2006 when they get overhere)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)