ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PBS on AMeriquest Return to archive
August 18th, 2005 09:14 PM
kath my husband heard a long report today on PBS talking about ameriquest sponsoring this tour. stated ameriquest had made it's money going "door to door" offering poor people with iffy credit large loans they couldn't possibly afford. that they (ameriquest) has set aside 350 million $ to cover the expenses that are soon to be coming at them for "fradulent practices". it is too bad that the stones allied themselves with these smarm buckets. i mean, if you need to find a sponsor, you may wanna check a few stories, dig a little to find out who you're talking to. kinda looks bad for the greatest r&r band on the planet to be sucked up to smarmy corporations with enormous ethical issues.

i'm only doing two show, three at the most, so MY guilt isn't bad at all....i just sorta wish they'd found somebode else to sponsor them..greenpeace orsome battered famulies organizations who need the damned money...

but i will see mick strut, ronnie play with his "neck camera", keith do his poses, and that sweet charlie...the world's most terminally non-plussed man up there banging those drums. and we will take the damned houses down when charlie is introduced...won't we???
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)