ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is section 89 behind the stage at Fenway? Return to archive
August 18th, 2005 06:13 PM
Poison Dart I can get tix for section 89 (right field at Fenway) they are marked side view but not obstructed.

They seem like they are pretty close to the stage.

Any thoughts?
August 19th, 2005 12:16 AM
BrianJonesForever http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bos/ballpark/seating.jsp

Here is the seating chart to Fenway, I use it for all the games I go to. Its a small place, so its much easier to see then being at a football stadium like Gilette. Wish I was going, but couldn't see the purpose of spending 400 bucks to go to a concert, I've seen the stones 3 times already. Have fun!
August 19th, 2005 06:53 AM
buzzy Take a good look at the seating chart and the posted Fenway pictures. The yellow foul pole that is in some of the pictures is to the home plate side of section 93 (at the end of the foul line in the seating chart), if that helps to orient you. For example it's in the first picture here

It might also depend on the seat number. Numbers go up in the same direction that the sections do (or clockwise in the seating chart, if that's easier) - so a high seat number is better in that section, since it's toward home plate.

There are lots of tickets around ...
[Edited by buzzy]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)